LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- David's Grau Joins JWT Brazil, O&M Promotes Human and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Dentsu's New Year's Resolution: Buy PR Agencies...provide a global capability," Mr. Andree told Ad Age . Until now,
Dentsu Americahas had a small, embedded communications capability and very little PR expertise...
- Toyota Introduces 'Let's Go Places'...enriches people's lives." Toyota worked with advertising partners Saatchi & Saatchi,
Dentsu America, Conill, Burrell, Intertrend and Grieco Research to create the tagline. Other past...
- Sid Lee Launches New York Outpost...The new office in New York will be led by former
Dentsu AmericaCEO Will Travis, who will be a senior partner and U.S...