LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nude Sensitivity Lessons for Agencies, Debut of Coke's 'Hilltop' and More Headlines from the Mad Men EraThrowback Thursday: more Ad Age stories from the 1970s.
- Newly Formed Mullen Lowe Group Names Lee Newman Its U.S. CEO...the past has tried to merge Lowe with other agencies, such as
Deutsch. The Mullen combination "reinforces IPG's commitment to growing a third global...
- Old Spice's MYMCSL vs. Little Darth: Who Will Win YouTube's Ad Battle?...below and all of them on the contest site . Volkswagen "The Force"
DeutschL.A./ MediaCom Posted February 2, 2011 61,970,084 Views Budweiser...
- Interpublic Brings Mullen and Lowe Together to Form Mullen Lowe Group...the past. In 2009, for instance, it merged Lowe with sibling agency
Deutsch, though ultimately Deutsch went back out on its own as a so...
- Agencies Should Celebrate Small Businesses in a Big WayDuring National Small Business Week, agencies should celebrate small businesses -- they are the key to the future, writes Mike Schreurs.