LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Phone Carriers Asked to Block Ads From Consumers' Data Charges...data consumed by tracking consumers, targeting ads and loading them. A
Deutsche Telekomexecutive recently argued on LinkedIn that companies such as Google and Facebook...
- Top 100 B-to-B Advertisers Spent $4.8 Billion on B-to-B AdsMicrosoft was the No. 1 b-to-b advertiser last year, followed by AT&T and Verizon, in the BtoB100.
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014...9 Staples Framingham, Mass. 106,492 74,646 42.7 10
Deutsche Telekom(T-Mobile) Bellevue, Wash. 105,127 85,318 23.2 11 SoftBank...
- This New L.A. Agency Is Out to Cure Society's Woes (Including California's Drought)...offers from Merrill Lynch, WellsFargo, JWT and Detecon Consulting (part of
Deutsche Telekom). The pair met while Mr. McGann was teaching at VCU. Mr. Zhang...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.