LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- T-Mobile Adds Droga5 to Roster...encouraging listeners to drink anytime the company used words like "millennials."
Deutsche Telekom, which owns T-Mobile, spent about $697 million on U.S. measured...
- Martin Agency Adds Creatives to N.Y. Office, Karmarama's Ryan Joins Cheil and More...its digital sister agency, Tribal, and worked on clients including Volkswagen,
Deutsche Telekom, Sony , Henkel, and eBay. Y&R has appointed Jaime Mandelbaum as chief...
- 100 Largest Global Marketers100 Largest Global Marketers, 2015 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Phone Carriers Asked to Block Ads From Consumers' Data Charges...data consumed by tracking consumers, targeting ads and loading them. A
Deutsche Telekomexecutive recently argued on LinkedIn that companies such as Google and Facebook...
- Top 100 B-to-B Advertisers Spent $4.8 Billion on B-to-B AdsMicrosoft was the No. 1 b-to-b advertiser last year, followed by AT&T and Verizon, in the BtoB100.