LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Mobile Game that Collects Data on Dementia...hostile weather along the way. It was created as part of
Deutsche Telekom's "Life's for Sharing" campaign platform. As players work their way...
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2017 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- How Cable Companies Learned to Love Netflix (or Hulu) and ChillComcast and Charter, the two biggest U.S. cable operators, are in talks to offer Hulu's on-demand service through their set-top boxes.
- Deutsche Telekom Pulls Back Curtain on 'Radical' New Media Approach German telecommunications giant
Deutsche Telekomis rolling out a new media operating model in Europe that takes the strategy portion in-house and farms out...
- What You Need to Know About the 'Likely' Merger of T-Mobile and Sprint...SoftBank called off takeover talks with T-Mobile and German parent
Deutsche Telekomafter sensing US regulators would quash any deal that reduced the field...