LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Super Bowl LII Preview: Is Auto Running Out of Gas?We're not sure if Tom Brady or Blake Bortles will face the Vikings or the Eagles, but we know what to expect from nearly every other aspect.
- A Mobile Game that Collects Data on Dementia...hostile weather along the way. It was created as part of
Deutsche Telekom's "Life's for Sharing" campaign platform. As players work their way...
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2017 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- How Cable Companies Learned to Love Netflix (or Hulu) and ChillComcast and Charter, the two biggest U.S. cable operators, are in talks to offer Hulu's on-demand service through their set-top boxes.
- Deutsche Telekom Pulls Back Curtain on 'Radical' New Media Approach German telecommunications giant
Deutsche Telekomis rolling out a new media operating model in Europe that takes the strategy portion in-house and farms out...