- P&G Revisits Its Laundry Day Miracle: Machines That Don't Wash...future, said P&G spokeswoman Lauren Thaman. Anomaly, New York, and Devries Public Relations are working on the brand. The original test of different Swash...
- Edelman Recruits DeVries CEO Stephanie Smirnov
At Edelman, Ms. Smirnov will manage a group of about 140 executives in the New York consumer group.
- Harris Diamond Succeeds Nick Brien as McCann Worldgroup CEO...Interpublic's CMG unit, which oversees a range of shops including DeVries Public Relations, FutureBrand, GolinHarris, Jack Morton Worldwide, Octagon, Rogers & Cowan and Weber Shandwick...
- People on the Move: Dena Kaplan Named CMO of the HubNFL Network marketer Dena Kaplan will join the family network in late July. Meanwhile, Dan Jurek is moving to Digitaria and Dojo has named Marty Wenzell president.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Public-Relations Networks: Networks ranked by 2011 PR revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.