LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G Revisits Its Laundry Day Miracle: Machines That Don't Wash...future, said P&G spokeswoman Lauren Thaman. Anomaly, New York, and
Devries Public Relationsare working on the brand. The original test of different Swash...
- Edelman Recruits DeVries CEO Stephanie Smirnov At Edelman, Ms. Smirnov will manage a group of about 140 executives in the New York consumer group.
- Harris Diamond Succeeds Nick Brien as McCann Worldgroup CEO...Interpublic's CMG unit, which oversees a range of shops including
DeVries Public Relations, FutureBrand, GolinHarris, Jack Morton Worldwide, Octagon, Rogers & Cowan and Weber Shandwick...
- People on the Move: Dena Kaplan Named CMO of the HubNFL Network marketer Dena Kaplan will join the family network in late July. Meanwhile, Dan Jurek is moving to Digitaria and Dojo has named Marty Wenzell president.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Public-Relations Networks: Networks ranked by 2011 PR revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.