LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How GM Can Steer Through Crisis of Ignition-Switch RecallWhile the automaker's response has been seen by some as reactive, it has taken concrete steps beyond saying 'sorry.'
- Tesla Under Fire: PR Pros Offer Tips for Agency-Averse Company...do? We asked a few PR pros. Eric Dezenhall, CEO of
Dezenhall Resources, and author of "Damage Control" Elon Musk is pound for pound a...
- APCO Comes Under Fire After HP CEO Resigns...served by full disclosure. Eric Dezenhall, CEO and co-founder of
Dezenhall Resources, said he is sympathetic to APCO because there is always a danger...
- Shell Oil Breaks Industry Silence With Aggressive Ad CampaignNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- As BP repeatedly botches its communications efforts around the environmental disaster that is the worst oil spill in U.S. history, nearly every other oil company has gone silent save one: Shell Oil. Shell seems to be going after a space once owned by BP by presenting itself as something more than an oil company -- beyond petroleum, if you will.
- Gulf Coast's $20B Tourism Biz Asks BP to Foot Advertising BillNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Even as BP struggles to control the oil spilling into the Gulf of Mexico and government authorities and scientists struggle to determine the extent of the environmental damage, Gulf Coast states have landed on a way for the oil company to start making amends: shoring up their tourism industry with advertising dollars.