LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bacardi Buys Patron for $5B as High-End Tequila Booms...in hopes of grabbing a bigger piece of the high-end pie.
Diageo, for instance, acquired George Clooney's high-end Casamigos tequila brand last...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: The Future of Ads on Amazon's Alexa. Plus, Diageo Suspends Snapchat Ads...big and influential that brands likely can't avoid it forever. Oops
Diageo, whose brands include Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys and Guinness, has halted advertising...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Uber's New COO Plans Marketing Cuts, Rolling Stone Is SoldUber's new COO wants to cut marketing budgets to help stem the company's losses.
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2017 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Future Royal Meghan Markle Has a Surprising Tale About P&G...name, as Poggi writes . The bottom line Adidas, Mars Inc., HP and
Diageoare among the advertisers that halted ad spending on YouTube when they...