LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: See the KFC Colonel's Yearbook Cameo Ad Age's new weekly marketing roundup gets behind brand placement in a high school yearbook and Unilever's treehouse stunt.
- Diageo and Amazon Prime Offer a Bartender's Eye View of the World
Diageois partnering with Amazon Prime to create a series of shoppable films in the shape of a travel documentary series called "World Class List...
- Geisler Joins Karlsson at Ming, Hunter Returns to Iris London and more...agency's London 2012 Olympic Mascot work and has overseen work for
Diageo, Adidas and Samsung in Asia. Innocean Worldwide Americas has made a series...
- Telemundo, Gaining on Univision, Amps Up World Cup MarketingThe NBCUniversal-owned network brings cultural barrier-busting shop Anomaly aboard to help market its broadcast of the 2018 event.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.