LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency brief: Where to get away from a**holes this summerThis week we peer-pressure you to come to our Small Agency Conference.
- Marketer's Brief: A swan song from Sonos CMOSonos CMO Joy Howard is departing the company, which will not replace her, while Peroni has a new agency--just in time for summer.
- Ads or not? DJ Khaled faces scrutiny over social media posts plugging booze brands...the vast majority of these ads." The letter singles out posts involving
Diageo's Ciroc vodka, Bacardi's D'Usse cognac and Sovereign Brands' Belaire...
- CAA Marketing rebrands half a year after Stagwell acquisition...Chipotle; it also worked on content-driven campaigns for Coca-Cola, GM,
Diageoand others. "Clients are really asking us to do more," Goodman says...
- Marketers Brief: Colbert Pans Johnnie Walker's 'Jane Walker' Gender Play...equal. Thanks. â " heather mcguigan (@HeatherMcguigan) February 27, 2018 Johnnie Walker-owner
Diageois putting its money where its mouth is, with plans to donate...