LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Chrissy Teigen and Smirnoff Take Shots at 'Crafty' Rivals...marketing positioning as a "handmade vodka" produced in "old-fashioned pot stills."
Diageo-owned Smirnoff is combating those claims by plugging its affordability and anti...
- Bacardi, Swizz Beatz Partner to Free Artists With 'No Commission' FairsArt-collecting music producer curates shows that sell artwork and raise brand awareness for marketer.
- Lowdown: What You Should Know About E-commerce Trends in Beauty, Personal CareThe Lowdown has the latest on CPG e-commerce trends and how the AT&T uses #SeeHer's gender equality measure.
- New 'Tagline' Podcast Talks Women + Creativity...said -- including "Do I have to not have kids?" You can hear episode one of "Tagline," sponsored by
Diageo's Bulleit Frontier Whiskey, right here .
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.