LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- PR Shop Burson Brings On First Global Chief Creative Officer...of the holding company's mergers and acquisitions/investment group, he worked with brands like
Diageo, General Mills , Mondelez, Procter & Gamble , T-Mobile and Toyota.
- Biggest Food Story of 2016: Chipotle's Woes...client list includes Campbell Soup Co. 's Pepperidge Farm and Plum Organics,
Diageo, E&J Gallo, Idahoan, Tabasco maker McIlhenny Co., Mondelez International, Outback Steakhouse...
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2016 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Lowdown: Dehydrated Vagina Strikes Again in Vagisil SpotThe Lowdown has the latest on the brand's "Sex and the City" spoof and the dirt on how Kimberly-Clark beat Dyson on an ad claim.
- Creative Moves at Havas, 180 Amsterdam and Edelman Deportivo...Our Food, Your Questions" effort for McDonald's and also worked on
Diageo, Visa , Nokia , Unilever, Bose, Coca-Cola, Red Bull and Johnson & Johnson. Edelman...