LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Phoenix shoppers can take a self-driving Waymo to Walmart...tailored to each user's preferences. It's not the first. Patron,
Diageoand Absolut have all experimented with bartending chatbots. Chick-fil-A takes...
- Where are they now? Revisiting Ad Age's first 40-under-40 list Looking back at our 2006 list, which included YouTube's co-founders and a fast-rising Audi exec.
- Heiss joins W&K London, R/GA Austin promotes three...campaigns for brands like Sony , Converse, Lynx, Johnnie Walker, Barclays, Aviva, Vodafone,
Diageoand Nike. He was also head of design at Razorfish . Raleigh agency...
- GE's Boff replaces Y&R's Sable as Ad Council chair, Clark joins Chandelier...Target, Olly, Campari, Airbnb, MoMA, Dell , Nike, SAB Miller, YouTube, Revlon and
Diageo. Terri & Sandy hired Chris Cannon as creative director. Most recently, he was...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2017.