LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.K. Bans Gender Stereotypes in Ads...United Nations launched the Unstereotype Alliance , backed by Unilever, Procter & Gamble , WPP,
Diageo, Google and Facebook, to challenge gender stereotypes in advertising on a global...
- 'An Acceptable Risk': Why Smirnoff's Trump-Trolling Didn't Backfire...86% positive to 14% negative rating, according to the brand's research,
Diageoexecutives said in an interview at Cannes. "That's way more positive...
- Cannes Daily Blog Day Five: Are You There Arthur? It's Me, Marcel Publicis CEO Arthur Sadoun told 80,000 employees he'd be on Twitter to answer their questions about his Cannes ban and the AI project Marcel.
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies The decision is going to be "really problematic," said Syl Saller, global CMO for liquor giant Diageo.
- Grey Promotes Pedersen to Global Creative Chairman, 180 Amsterdam Merges With Kingsday...across Facebook, Instagram, Oculus and Messenger. Before Facebook, he worked at Unilever,
Diageoand Coca-Cola. Barton F. Graf has hired ten new staffers across...