LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89Samuel "Si" Newhouse Jr., the publishing billionaire who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines has died.
- The 'Angry Black Woman' Makes Real Women AngryIt's a stereotype as pernicious on TV as it is tired. Now a group of advertising and entertainment executives are doing something about it.
- Anthem Protests Fuel Ratings Surge at NFL Pre-Game Shows, Sunday TV Windows Slip 4%...s words were unlikely to "resolve problems, build bridges and foster civil
dialogue." Turner Sports NBA analyst Charles Barkley, who paid a visit to the...
- Facebook, Amazon Become Weapons in Restaurant-Ordering Arms Race...the coveted millennial group. Living on phones "It's about creating that
dialogueand relationship with the younger customer," she said, adding that consumers do...
- Opinion: Vote No on the SAG/AFTRA Deal. Here's Why Union members are voting on a tentative deal with production companies for film and TV work. Shelly Palmer is opposed.