LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Campbell Dives Deeper Into Digital with Major Spending HikeSome brands 'will completely eliminate broadcast from marketing plans,' says CEO.
- Members-Only E-Tailer Jet Launches to Public, Begins Ad BlitzAds will push Jet's club-price savings, quality products and stellar service to set it apart from rivals like Amazon.
- Focusing on the Cutting-Edge Intersection of ROI and Wow Amit Shah calls himself "an accidental marketer." After stints at several startup companies, he ended up working with e-commerce pioneers at ProFlowers.
- How Brands Can Create Awareness in Streaming Video and DVR ProgrammingAs TV viewing moves to streaming video and DVR programming, brands can raise awareness by letting users be in control, writes B. Wade Smith.
- Dodge Just Insulted Your Car -- But You May Not Know It...Wieden & Kennedy . Dodge shared a second version on June 29 with modified
dialoguethat took a swipe at the Volkswagen Passat -- another attack in the...