LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Samsung Delivers Its Own 'Acceptance Speech' During the Oscars...s trust through quality innovation and engaging them in a two-way
dialogue. We also have exciting upcoming product launches, all anchored in placing the...
- 'The Truth Is Hard,' Says The New York Times' First-Ever Oscars Ad...sense." And why a new brand campaign, now? "There's a national
dialoguegoing on now about facts and truth and how does one know...
- Honda Brings Celebrity Yearbook Photos to Life in Super Bowl AdYoung Tina Fey clutched a rose, Amy Adams' hair fell in her face and Jimmy Kimmel held a clarinet in Honda's new ad. Here's how they did it.
- ESPN and Wieden & Kennedy: A Look Back at One of the Most Storied Creative Partnerships in MarketingA retrospective of the great work from a great client-agency partnership now ending.
- Social Media Highlights From the 2017 World Economic Forum...can do. Like any other event, an official hashtag links the digital
dialogueand lets interested parties follow along and engage in the conversation. And...