LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: A Summer TV Mega-Recap"Mr. Robot" and "Fear the Walking Dead" aside, the scripted solstice movement is in crisis.
- How to Reach Consumers in Their 'Content Cocoons'To reach consumers in their "content cocoons," marketers need to mine the curated web and deliver relevant content, Pat LaPointe writes.
- Brands and Presidential Candidates Face the Same Authenticity Challenges...using social media as the first touchpoint and then having a personal
dialoguewith the voter. We know it worked because his campaign was the...
- No Big Ratings Bump for 'True Detective' Finale...Despite all the grumbling about "TD2's" lugubrious self-indulgence -- the tortured
dialogue! those e-cigarettes! that sad lady with the guitar! -- and sheer narrative...
- Balancing Act: Social Networks Navigate Body Image...much as possible." In May, the micro-blogging platform started an open
dialoguethrough its campaign, "Post It Forward." Building on organic posts from Tumblr...