LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google, Twitter pressed to follow Facebook into Senate hearingsThe CEOs of Google and Twitter may be next to follow Mark Zuckerberg into a gauntlet of congressional hearings.
- Agency Brief: An updated way to call out sexism; Wongdoody gets acquired...GenderAvenger, which is dedicated to ensuring "women are represented in the public
dialogue." GenderAvenger this week announced it has updated its tool, an app called...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: An Ingraham ad boycott, an Under Armour data breach and a Tesla recall...the line of decency," as Pasquarelli writes. Wayfair says it also supports
dialogueand debate, but "the decision of an adult to personally criticize a...
- Decoding the Stormy Daniels brand strategy The 7 habits of a highly effective porn star (and Trump antagonist).
- J&J, Wayfair, TripAdvisor and Nutrish pull 'Ingraham Angle' ads after Parkland remarks...and that it will stop advertising on the program. "We support open
dialogueand debate on issues. However, the decision of an adult to personally...