LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Anatomy of a Global B2B Campaign CA Technologies CMO Lauren Flaherty unpacks the genesis of "The Modern Software Factory" campaign for Drew Neisser.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Jack Daniel's, Geico, Spectrum and More...week. Among the new releases, Geico serves up another one of its
dialogue-free "Some things are better done than said" ads plugging its emergency...
- Mike Woods Joins M ss ng P eces, RSA Opens VR Division...has signed director Greg Popp for Canadian commercial representation. Popp specializes in
dialogue-driven comedy spots, and has worked with a variety of talent from...
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.