- Window Opens for Elliott Management to Nominate IPG Board Members...7% stake in the agency services holding company, saying it sought "constructive
dialogue" with IPG's board on "steps to maximize shareholder value." People familiar...
- Parody Ad: Doritos Addiction Leads to Rain-Forest Destruction...stunt, focused on fiction rather than facts, does nothing to foster positive
dialogueor affect positive change. We find our policies effective and stand by...
- The Internet of Things Must Be Built on a Foundation of TrustRealizing all of the amazing potential benefits from new technology won't happen without transparency and consumer control.
- Native and Programmatic Advertising Can Live Together Well-executed native advertising lets brands directly interact with consumers, efforts the industry should scale to programmatic heights.
- The Next Frontier in Digital Media Will Be Connected ProductsConnected products will become media channels for brands, using data to offer consumers real-time interaction, Niall Murphy writes.