LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Brands Can Get a Jump on 'Technovation'Three ways marketers can use technology and innovation to strengthen their brand and build relationships, writes Zvika Netter.
- Forget Flowers (or Gold Lions): Fisher-Price Invites You to Give a Mom a 'Mommy'...Mother's Day, already have had a side effect of nurturing meaningful
dialoguebetween parents on the Fisher-Price timeline. For example, conversations around "The...
- How the Advertising Industry Can Get Rid of 'Bad Ads'...about "how" we address inventory quality concerns is the far more critical
dialoguearound "why" we must act boldly. We simply cannot sit idly by...
- GroupM Chairman Says Media Agencies Aren't Really 'Agents' Anymore"Just because you don't understand it, don't assume the other guy is a crook," Gotlieb says.
- The Marketer's Imperative in the Innovation Economy...what's right now in engaging with your consumers. Enter into a
dialoguewith the CEOs of Springwise, Not Impossible Labs, One Drop and Razorfish...