LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Twitter's Adam Bain On CEO Shakeup and What It Means for AdlandMr. Bain talks about his working relationship with Jack Dorsey and Twitter's product pipeline, including Project Lightning.
- Why Data Privacy Is a Real Campaign Issue in 2016...presidential hopeful who's injected data collection and privacy into 2016 election
dialogue. "Instead of a government that seizes your e-mails and your cell...
- How Brands Can Get a Jump on 'Technovation'Learn three ways marketers can use technology and innovation to strengthen their brand and build relationships, according to Zvika Netter.
- Forget Flowers (or Gold Lions): Fisher-Price Invites You to Give a Mom a 'Mommy'...Mother's Day, already have had a side effect of nurturing meaningful
dialoguebetween parents on the Fisher-Price timeline. For example, conversations around "The...
- How the Advertising Industry Can Get Rid of 'Bad Ads'...about "how" we address inventory quality concerns is the far more critical
dialoguearound "why" we must act boldly. We simply cannot sit idly by...