LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Making Stories in a Digital World: Report From Ad Age Digital Conference Marketing is no longer about telling stories. It's about making them.
- Upfront: ABC Family Is All Growsed Up...000 "Becomers," Nathanson said, calling BIG an "opportunity to develop an ongoing
dialoguewith our viewers." Year-round originals Over the course of the next...
- Mad Men Recap: I Drink Your Milkshake!The episode's action begins in the home of Betty, but we seem to say goodbye to someone else.
- Starbucks 'Race Together' Cup Messages Go Away After Criticism...in an open letter to workers on Sunday. That includes employee forums,
dialoguewith police and community leaders, and a commitment to expanding stores to...
- Starbucks To Launch Hiring Effort Focused on 'Disenfranchised and Disconnected' Youth...and closed his account as the company was trying to open a
dialogueupset a great many people, causing a separate conversation on Twitter about...