LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's 2015 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out Now...and AT&T, the No. 2 spender, is now at Omnicom's
Diesteafter leaving its previous agency, WPP's Bravo Group . PepsiCo and Coca...
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies Win 18 Lions at Cannes Festival...Cabos Reselfies." Lapiz also got a Media bronze for Allstate effort "#SendBadLuck.""
Diestewon two Lions, a Media silver and a Cyber bronze, for a...
- Sprint Poised to Name Alma as its U.S. Hispanic Agency...as all Bravo's remaining AT&T business, moved to Omnicom's
Diestein April. The agency is hiring 40 people to hire the new...
- What We Can Learn From 'Like a Girl'P&G's "Like a Girl," campaign for Always, was the sole winner in the GoodWorks Brand category, where it took home the silver Effie.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.