LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Comcast Leads $6.8 Million Investment Round in VR Studio...can own. Mr. Raphael said the studio is working on 30
different projects, and must hire senior executives to help shoulder the administrative and operational...
- Creativity 50 2015: Ava DuVernay...true to my creative intentions when there are a lot of
different projectsand things floating around. AA: What's been your guiding light through...
- A-B InBev Shifts Budget Toward Working Dollars With Dedicated ShopA dedicated group dubbed 3PM pulls in staffers from PMK-BNC and Weber Shandwick to work on projects for Stella Artois and A-B InBev brands, among others.
- Peet's Coffee Hires Cutwater as Agency of Record and Plans a Broader Marketing Push...s has used three agencies in the last year for three
different projects. EVB worked on the Meet Peet's effort as the chain expanded...
- How to Find Digital Rock Stars Just About AnywhereFrom the local barista to the store clerk, great digital talent could be closer than you think, writes Possible's Martha Hiefield.