LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Luis DeAnda Named President at TBWA/Chiat/Day Los AngelesLuis DeAnda succeeds Carisa Bianchi.
- Kohl's Adds Emotional Brand Spots to Holiday Mix...record and is instead working with a number of shops on
different projects. She declined to name those shops. Ms. Gass did note that Kohl...
- Ultra-Targeted Marketer Rolls-Royce Taps KBS&P as First Agency of Record...America. Previously, Rolls-Royce has used "different agencies piece-meal for
different projects," said Oleg Satanovsky, corporate communications manager for Woodcliff Lake, N.J.-based...
- People News from Google Creative Lab, Eleven and More...will be a collective that partners with other creative talents on
different projects. Prior to McCann, Hirsch and Denberg were creative directors at Goodby, Silverstein...
- Kodak Develops as Modern Brand With Digital ShiftYORK, Pa. (AdAge.com) -- A new style of CMO has arrived. While Kodak's Jeffrey Hayzlett, 48, is certainly not the only social-media-maven CMO, he is one of the more visible and active.