LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Master of None' Co-Creator Yang Joins Caviar, Epoch Signs Douglas Avery, Mike Warzin Joins Arts & Sciences...his career as a designer and animator at Superfad , working at
Digital Kitchen, Brand New School, and Prologue before directing documentary short "American Dreams," which...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Stebbings Returns to Rogue, Greenpoint Signs Perta...animation, live action, VFX and design at Th1ng /Th2ng, FilmTecknarna and
Digital Kitchen. Initially, the Bodega roster will consist of London-based animation studio Hush...
- Community Films Signs Young, Winecoff Joins EpochPlus new talent at Superlounge, Bullitt and more
- Smuggler Signs 'Moonlight' Director Barry Jenkins, Tool Adds Female Talent and MoreAll the latest production moves