LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Blink Signs Krejci, Laubscher Joins Company Films, Amon Moves to BullittPlus Humble Adds Ismael, Tessa Films Opens Doors in Chicago and L.A.
- AKQA Opens in Gothenburg, Costello Joins the Martin Agency...business development. Most recently, she was director of new business at
Digital Kitchen, and business development manager at Troikas. She started her career at Disney...
- Droga5 Adds Creatives, Digital Kitchen Promotes Vitagliano
Digital Kitchenhas promoted Anthony Vitagliano to president and chief creative officer, a new position at the Chicago-based creative content and experience company. Vitagliano...
- Everything, Including the Kitchen Sink: Inside Kohler's In-House AgencyTucked away in Wisconsin, Kohler's in-house shop has been luring talent over the past few years from Publicis, GSD&M and other agencies.
- 'Master of None' Co-Creator Yang Joins Caviar, Epoch Signs Douglas Avery, Mike Warzin Joins Arts & Sciences...his career as a designer and animator at Superfad , working at
Digital Kitchen, Brand New School, and Prologue before directing documentary short "American Dreams," which...