LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Fox in the Henhouse: Agencies Balk When Consultants Come to AuditAs consultancies wade deeper in Mad Ave's client pool, another of their business practices -- media audits -- is coming too close for comfort for agencies.
- Girl-Powered: Elizabeth Banks' Comedy Site Is Open for Business and BrandsHollywood star's female-driven content platform WhoHaha.com debuts as women's issues reach critical point in marketing, advertising, entertainment and tech.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 40 Under 40...officer, Leo Burnett USA Megan Pagliuca CEO, Accuen Luigi Picarazzi CEO,
Digital Media ManagementCrystal Rix Exec VP-director of business development, BBDO Hayley Romer...
- Yangaroo names Foss president of its advertising divisionToronto—
Digital media managementcompany Yangaroo has appointed Sarah Foss president of Yangaroo Advertising. Foss was previously exec VP-sales and client services at...
- How Celebrities Make Money From Social When They're Not Paid to Tweet...from millions of social-media followers? Luigi Picarazzi is president of
Digital Media Management, a 25-person shop in Los Angeles that's dedicated to...