LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Digital Pulp Hires Jason Trobman as CTO
Digital Pulphas hired Jason Trobman as chief technology officer. Mr. Trobman comes Digital Pulp from American Media , where he started as director-development and...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- People on the Move: Starcom Names Mark Pavia Exec VP-Digital Managing Director...Prior to CP&B, Mr. Skahan was chief technology officer at
Digital Pulpin New York. Believe Entertainment Group has added Aimee Duell as exec...