LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Lair, Epoch Sign Directors; Method Hires and Promotes...and in the Midwest by Chris Brown at Baer Brown Reps.
Digital Pulphas tapped Michael Buran as its new director of user experience. Prior...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- People on the Move: Digital Pulp Hires Jason Trobman as CTO
Digital Pulphas hired Jason Trobman as chief technology officer. Mr. Trobman comes Digital Pulp from American Media , where he started as director-development and...