LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Six Things You Didn't Know About DigitasLBi North America CCO Ronald Ng Ronald Ng joined Publicis Groupe's
DigitasLBiin January as North America chief creative officer. He came from Omnicom's BBDO & Proximity network where he...
- Knowing Who You Are and How to Sell YourselfYou've got the right experience, skills and you're confident it's the right position for you. So why does the job go to someone else?
- With Katie Couric, 'Community' and Simon Cowell, Yahoo Hopes for Hits...we think that what [Yahoo has] done so far is good," said
DigitasLBiSenior VP-Media John Tuchtenhagen. "But we're challenging them to take...
- Are the NewFronts Big Business? Media Buyers Sound OffThe NewFronts continue to morph as unusual new kinds of deals emerge and certain gaps between digital video and TV grow smaller.
- How Marketers Can Reach Mobile-Obsessed Multicultural Millennials...multicultural audiences to engage," said George Hammer, senior VP-Digitas Studios at
DigitasLBi. "I had a huge success in targeting profiles instead of cookies." Instead...