LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How YouTube Is Reprogramming Video and Increasing Watch TimeUnder CEO Susan Wojcicki, YouTube is using its product and engineering chops to turn into a new breed of programmer.
- Lenovo Uses Fantasy Football To Build Brand Awareness...Eric Decker and Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon. Lenovo again teamed with
DigitasLBi, who has been partners with the computer giant the last three years...
- Kardashian Endorsement Fail: Celebrities and Social Media Still Cut Both Ways for BrandsKim Kardashian may have failed to meet government rules, but it's the marketer paying her that will feel the repercussions.
- The Uber of Agencies: Why Marketers Want to Ride With a New Kind of ShopRapid changes threaten to make agencies' tech acquisitions obsolete even before they're complete. Some say an Uber-like model is the answer.
- Pandora Hires DigitasLBi SF as Lead Media Agency...streaming services increases, so will Pandora's marketing efforts. Pandora has named
DigitasLBi's San Francisco office to be the internet radio company's lead...