- Sharing Data Easier Said Than Done for Brands...second-party data. Second-party data sharing, or data swapping between
direct partnersincluding between non-competitive brands or between publishers and advertisers, is piquing...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- People on the Move: Mick McCabe Named Chief Strategy Officer of Leo BurnettAlso on the move this week are the Atlantic's Elizabeth Baker Keffer, who adds a new title to her role, and Omnicom's Johan Boserup, who is leaving for GroupM.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.