LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Slim Fast: TBS will pare 'Conan' down to a half-hourThe contraction of the late-night TV show's running time comes as O'Brien looks to expand his digital output.
- T-Mobile, Sprint announce merger to create 'mother of all 5G networks'The two companies will be able to better compete with the "duopoly" of Verizon and AT&T in rolling out 5G, should the deal receive approval.
- YouTube will begin selling ads in live TV service...February, according to the company, while AT&T said Thursday that its
DirecTVNow service has 1.5 million subscribers. YouTube TV, which debuted in...
- Women to Watch Argentina namedAd Age and partner Adlatina announce the 2018 class of Women to Watch Argentina.
- Viceland's 'Weed Week' overflows with bud and smokin' Jeff Sessions...and drug paraphernalia. Independent media shop Noble People landed TV buys with
DirecTVand Comcast, and national spots on IFC , USA and BBC America . Out...