LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Team of Rivals: Inside Fox, Turner and Viacom's Strange CollaborationWith digital media encroaching on all sides, TV adversaries train their fire outward instead of at each other. It could be the start of something bigger.
- Discovery Brings Thrillist, NowThis Into the Upfronts There's surely an effort being made by
Discovery Communicationsto be perceived as a more innovative, and perhaps cooler brand, during the upfronts. To...
- Discovery CEO Warns of Cable 'Street Fight' as Viewers Go Online...creating "mayhem" in a cable industry without head-to-head competition,
Discovery CommunicationsInc.'s chief executive said. Online-only video services from Sony 's...
- Snapchat's 42 Million NFL Viewers Were Big Part in IPO PathAfter its Wall Street debut, Snapchat revealed how big its NFL audience was for the first time, with 42 million unique viewers tapping in last season.
- Fox News Ad Sales Chief Paul Rittenberg to Depart...or announced their retirement in recent months, including Joe Abruzzese at
Discovery Communications, AMC Networks' Arlene Manos and Seth Winter, who spent a decade at...