LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Discovery and Scripps Approach Ad Buyers as One for the First Time
Discovery Communicationsand Scripps Network employees were prohibited from speaking to each other while the companies' merger proceded, until it was finally completed last week...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: More Drama at Newsweek's Publisher. Plus, Wendy's Mocks McDonald's Wendy's is seriously not impressed by McDonald's latest move, and it's mocking the brand on Twitter (again)
- Discovery Reveals Ad Sales Leadership Post-Scripps Merger...chief U.S. advertising sales officer after the company merges with
Discovery Communications. Discovery's Ben Price, who serves as president of U.S. ad...
- Fox Wants 'Attention' To Be New Language For TV Ads...TV, while a group of networks like A&E Networks and
Discovery Communicationshave started to test a new attribution model that works to prove...
- Laundry Service Is No. 7 on Ad Age's 2018 A-List Laundry Service may not be huge but it punches well above its weight.