LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Well played! HGTV just snagged 'The Brady Bunch' house...mgOqTeasRW â " HGTV (@hgtv) August 7, 2018 Deadline has details about
Discovery CommunicationsCEO David Zaslav talking up the purchase (Discovery owns HGTV) in this...
- Where are they now? Revisiting Ad Age's first 40-under-40 list Looking back at our 2006 list, which included YouTube's co-founders and a fast-rising Audi exec.
- Discovery reorganizes ad sales, lays off more than 20 staffersDiscovery is prioritizing 12 of its networks following its merger with Scripps.
- Discovery and Scripps Approach Ad Buyers as One for the First Time
Discovery Communicationsand Scripps Network employees were prohibited from speaking to each other while the companies' merger proceded, until it was finally completed last week...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: More Drama at Newsweek's Publisher. Plus, Wendy's Mocks McDonald's Wendy's is seriously not impressed by McDonald's latest move, and it's mocking the brand on Twitter (again)