LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What You Need to Know About Philo's New Sports-Free Streaming Service...include entertainment-focused content at launch. A&E Networks, AMC Networks,
Discovery Communications, Scripps Networks and Viacom are part of the bundle. These companies are...
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89Samuel "Si" Newhouse Jr., the publishing billionaire who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines has died.
- TV Snap(chats) to Attention Traditional networks are hunting lost viewers with new rapid-fire shows on Snapchat. We made a set visit.
- Fire Writers, Make Videos Is Latest Web Recipe for PublishersThe growing audience for video, more valuable to advertisers than the space next to words, causes websites to pivot.
- Investors Seem Underwhelmed By Discovery's Confirmation of Scripps Nets Acquisition Wall Street on Monday reacted to the news of
Discovery Communications' proposed $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive with a raised eyebrow, as...