LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: More Drama at Newsweek's Publisher. Plus, Wendy's Mocks McDonald's Wendy's is seriously not impressed by McDonald's latest move, and it's mocking the brand on Twitter (again)
- Discovery Reveals Ad Sales Leadership Post-Scripps Merger...chief U.S. advertising sales officer after the company merges with
Discovery Communications. Discovery's Ben Price, who serves as president of U.S. ad...
- Fox Wants 'Attention' To Be New Language For TV Ads...TV, while a group of networks like A&E Networks and
Discovery Communicationshave started to test a new attribution model that works to prove...
- Laundry Service Is No. 7 on Ad Age's 2018 A-List Laundry Service may not be huge but it punches well above its weight.
- Virtual Lindsey Vonn Hits Slopes in Discovery's Own Olympics Push...an augmented-reality TV studio is one of the tools that
Discovery Communicationsis betting on to keep European fans glued to the Pyeongchang Olympics...