LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What If John Oliver Didn't Have That Accent? Watch Colbert's Overly Intimate 'Personal Space' Interview...box that puts interviewer and interviewee in hilariously close proximity for supposedly
discreetconversation, though of course a camera is recording everything. (Oliver had been...
- Ad Lib: Skift Founder Rafat Ali on the State of Travel--and the Media--in 2018...also betting on building a mini-media empire on his own with
discreetverticals that go deep on different topics: Last year Skift acquired Chef...
- ESPN Cuts 100 Household Names as Rights Fees, Viewer Habits Eat Into Profits Scores of familiar faces are let go as the sports giant tries to stay a step ahead of the game.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From M&M's, Domino's, VW and More...Jessica Wohl has background on the new campaign ). Volkswagen serves up some
discreet, amusing sex scenes in a commercial that's also about family values...
- Startups Put Mobile Carrier Data Into Advertiser HandsEven though the data is stripped of personal identifiers, it can build rich profiles for ad targeting and measurement.