LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tampons Never Really Caught On In China. Will That Ever Change?When a Chinese swimmer said she competed during her period, it got people's attention.
- Watch Jon Stewart Take Over Colbert's 'Late Show' Desk...up (literally -- from under Colbert's desk) to join in a brief,
discreetcelebration of Fox News chief Roger Ailes' abrupt exit . The former Comedy...
- Does Tampax Have a Problem on Its Hands With Pocket Pearl?...summer replaced the popular Compak as a redesigned and presumably improved smaller,
discreettampon to fit unobtrusively into small purses or pockets -- averting the potentially...
- The Rebranding of Reefer: Savvy Startups Work to Class Up Cannabis and Fight the Stoner Stigma...demographic was probably female, said Mr. Fraser. So Mirth has focused on
discreet, healthier products that don't require smoking, such as Legal's low...
- Brand U: Marketers Offer Courses as ContentThe Big Know launches this month with three courses from brands including UnitedHealthcare and AARP.