LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Golden Age of TV Shows Signs of Cracks as Some Channels Give Up...cord-cutting accelerates and less popular
networksare left out of new cable-like TV services from DishNetwork , Hulu, YouTube and DirecTV. Original series...
- FEP, DAI and SSAI? A Connected TV Glossary to Keep You Wired InAs the ad industry takes on an ever more digital focus, even veterans of traditional TV need to know how to speak the new language.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Comcast Gets Unshackled With NBC Deal Curbs Expiring Next Year...barred from pulling its
networks, or "going dark," from pay-TV services as a negotiating tactic. When NBC and DishNetwork Corp. had a tense...
- Verizon Said to Plan Online TV Package for Summer Launch...package of TV
networksto viewers who are turned off by a glut of programming available on traditional cable packages. DishNetwork introduced a similar...