LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: What happens to WPP now? Plus, Walmart's website gets a less Walmart-y redesign Walmart's website is getting a makeover to help it compete with Amazon on e-commerce.
- Ad Lib podcast: Inside Bleacher Report's 'turf war, land grab'...millennial fans scaled up quickly on the back of a massive contributor
network. Today Bleacher Report, which claims to reach 40 million readers on its...
- Marketer's Brief: Better Than Doritos Tacos? Taco Bell Says New Fries Are Flying Higher...those tacos likely meant patrons weren't ordering as many other main
dishes. Nacho Fries are more of a lift to orders, with people buying...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Dish's 2.2 Million Sling Customers, Finally Revealed, Stem Pay-TV Losses
Dish Network, publicly reporting its Sling TV signups for the first time, said the low-cost alternative to traditional pay TV has attracted 2.2...