LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- As 'The Walking Dead' Stumbles, AMC Looks to the Future...showing signs of age. Mr. Sapan is chief executive officer of AMC
NetworksInc., home of "The Walking Dead," which resumes its seventh season Sunday...
- Pinterest, the Social Network-Search Engine Hybrid, Brings New Search Ads Out of Early Testing...found success focusing on keywords like "quick and easy recipes" or "pasta
dishes" on Pinterest, Ms. Schank said. Its cost-per-click was lower and...
- Creativity Innovators: The Standouts From 360i to Preacher, these 10 agencies harnessed the power of creativity to surge ahead of the pack.
- Production Company Standouts Starting with Bob Industries and finishing with Mssngpeces, these production companies emerged from the herd with great work.
- Cord-Cutting Forces Cable Networks to Make Hard Choices...Channel owners are betting new online TV services like DirecTV Now,
Dish Network's Sling TV and an upcoming service from Hulu will stem the...