Disney Channels Worldwide is a global portfolio of over 100 kid-driven, family inclusive entertainment channels and/or channel feeds available in 169 countries/territories, in 35 languages.
- Big Spenders on a Budget: What the Top 200 U.S. Advertisers Are Doing to Spend Smarter Major advertisers increased U.S. ad and promotion budgets just 2% in 2014. Marketers are scrutinizing budgets and demanding better results.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 10 Largest Advertisers by Measured Medium, 2015 edition10 largest advertisers by medium, 2015 edition; ranked by 2014 totals in newspapers, magazines, broadcast network TV, cable TV networks, broadcast spot TV and national syndicated TV, search marketing, internet display, radio and outdoor. From 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition. Based on Ad Age analysis of Kantar Media data.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition...9 1.0 557.4 0.4 12.3 10 11 Walt
DisneyCo. Burbank, Calif. 2,109.1 1,963.9 7.4 1...
- Reeling It In: Movie Marketing Dollars Boost Broadcast, Cable Nets...studios that have seen a sound return on their TV investment include
Disney/Pixar, which has ponied up $30.9 million to promote the $192...