LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ESPN Forms Content Partnership With Laundry Service Sibling Cycle...talking to "blue-chip accounts" across major categories, such as automotive, insurance,
distilledspirits and quick-service restaurants. Through the partnership, Cycle will work to...
- 140 Characters, the Defining Quirk of Twitter, Becomes a Relic of the PastTwitter only says it will "try out" a bulked-up limit of 280 characters, but the end game is clear. Devoted users will miss the brevity.
- Marketer's Brief: Amazon Opens Inside Kohl'sAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the online retail giant's latest bricks-and-mortar experiment.
- Fallon Wins Bud Light Lime-A-Rita and Eyes NFL Marketing...be marketed "under a brand name that is prominently associated with a
distilledspirits product," according to the brewer.) Bud Light Lime-A-Rita found...
- Cheeto Fingers Go Upscale at Pop-Up Restaurant in Tribeca...Cheetah, the pop-up restaurant from Frito-Lay's Cheetos brand inside
DistilledN.Y. in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood, on the final night of...