LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Dry I Am: Why the Super Bowl Will Remain Liquor-FreeCategory exclusivity deals should keep the Big Game out of the liquor cabinet until 2020.
- Whiskey Dress Down: Jack Daniel's Spoofs Vanity Fair Shoot...market surged 13.5% to $467 million last year, according to the
DistilledSpirits Council of the U.S. Gentleman Jack sells for roughly $30...
- NFL Lifts Liquor Ad Ban, Raising Pressure on BeerThe spirits industry is cheering new acceptance as it continues to gain on beer.
- AB InBev Will Spend $2 Billion to Break Out Beyond Bud...year in 2016, falling a percentage point to 47%, according to the
DistilledSpirits Council, a trade organization. Spirits rose to 36% from 35%. The...
- KBS Picks Up Belvedere Vodka's Global Creative Account...In 2013, the brand began a campaign touting the vodka as being "
distilledaccording to a 600-year-old Polish tradition," while playing up ingredients...