LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- PepsiCo's Next 'Global Big Bet' Is a New Premium Water Brand...is described as "a global big bet." Smartwater is billed as "vapor-
distilled" with electrolytes. Lifewtr is not related to PepsiCo's SoBe Lifewater flavored...
- Booze Brands Rush to Snapchat While Contending With Age Risks...This complies with regulations overseen by the Beer Institute trade group and
DistilledSpirits Council of the U.S., which is known as DISCUS. Of...
- Google to Fold Chrome Into Android as Mobile Becomes Everything...which people use to control televisions and speakers, already run on a
distilledversion of Android. Lily Lin, a spokeswoman for Google, declined to comment...
- Does the Watch on Tim Cook's Watch Measure up to Steve Jobs' Standards?The launch of the company's latest product diverted from the old playbook in many ways, including keeping things simple.
- Kirk Baxter Launches Edit Studio Exile, Epoch Signs BernsteinAll the latest production moves from around the industry.