LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: 50 Cent Gaffe Prompts Effen Vodka Boycott in CincyThe Lowdown has the latest on a highly personalized Totoya marketing and Axe's softer side.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...Silver: Creature, Seattle Midwest , Gold: Lindsay, Stone & Briggs Midwest , Silver: The
Distillery ProjectWest , Gold: A2G, Los Angeles West , Silver: Standard Time Southwest , Gold: Nomadic...
- Small Agency of the Year, Midwest, Silver: The Distillery Project...bloat, bureaucracy, crazy overhead, prima donnas and jerks," the agency says.
Distillery Projectprides itself on being flexible, with services ranging from creative advertising to...