LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Discovery reorganizes ad sales, lays off more than 20 staffers...will focus its ad sales efforts: HGTV , Investigation Discovery, Animal Planet,
DIY Network, Food Network , TLC , OWN, Cooking Channel, Travel, Science and Motor Trends Network...
- Discovery Reveals Ad Sales Leadership Post-Scripps Merger...the combined company overseeing HGTV , Food Network , TLC , ID, Travel Channel,
DIY Network, Cooking Channel, Discovery Life, American Heroes Channel, Destination America, Great American Country...
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- Marie Callender's and Scripps Reunite for Multi-show Promo...Casey Richards. This year, Marie Callender's is being featured on
DIY Network, HGTV and Great American Country in an episode of "Kitchen Crashers" in...