LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- Marie Callender's and Scripps Reunite for Multi-show Promo...Casey Richards. This year, Marie Callender's is being featured on
DIY Network, HGTV and Great American Country in an episode of "Kitchen Crashers" in...
- Earnings: Scripps 'Pleased' With Upfront Deals...portfolio of cable networks include HGTV , Food Network, Cooking Channel and
DIY Network. During the second quarter, Scripps' U.S. ad sales grew 1.4...
- Food Network Parent Will Simulcast Ads on Six Channels to Match Broadcast Audiences...date. HGTV and Cooking Channel's audience has remained steady, while
DIY Networkis up about 7% season-to-date. Scripps is also joining the...