LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Jaguar Land Rover Taps Havas Formula to Handle Public Relations in U.S....seven figures." Previously, ASG Renaissance handled automotive PR for the company and
DKCfocused on lifestyle. Representatives from the two incumbents were not immediately available...
- Largest Public Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....22 21 Sard Verbinnen & Co.* New York 52 8.9 23 24
DKCNew York 47 13.1 24 22 Ruder Finn* New York 46...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Cannes Slideshow: Ad Age's Young Creatives Cover Competition Cocktails...s Tim Leake, 72andSunny 's Maria Scileppi and RPA's Joe Baratelli.
DKC's Dejon Mullings and Kinetic 's Tara Vetro. Y&R's Jordana...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.