LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mars Inc. Begins Major Global Media Agency Review...more consistent by working with one agency or holding company. Last month,
Subwayconsolidated its U.S. and Canadian creative and media accounts with Dentsu...
- Marketer's Brief: Guinness Takes the Buzz Out, Halo Top Picks AgencyAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on "Pure Brew" and Tide's latest move to stop Pod eating.
- Forget Subway's $5 Footlong, It's $4.99 (For Now)
Subwayhas tried a variety of campaigns from a variety of agencies in the past few years aimed at getting customers to stop thinking about...
- Subway's Top North American Marketing Exec Leaves Amid Franchisee Rift Karlin Linhardt,
Subway's North American senior marketing VP, is out after just eight months on the job amid a report about friction between the...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Netflix's Creepy Tweet. Plus, An Ex-Facebook Exec's 'Tremendous Guilt'A tweet from Netflix goes viral, but some people find it disturbing and Big Brother-ish.