LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&AA: SNL's Sure-Shot PhotographerIf you think photographing some of the world's biggest stars is a challenge, try working with the comedy team of Jim Carrey and a llama.
- China's No. 2 E-Commerce Player Ups Its Game, Narrowing Gap With Alibaba...it invested in every possible media â " from WeChat to TV to
subwaystations across China -- for Singles Day, which is also called Double Eleven...
- 'SNL' Director Briganti Joins Merman, Variable Signs Hoover...work also extends to brands including WeatherTech, DiGiorno Pizza, FedEx, Monster, and
Subway. VR and experiential studio Here Be Dragons has tapped Kamila Prokop and...
- Subway's Tripodi: The Ever-Evolving Chief Marketing Officer The visionary CMO empowers internal marketing and communications teams, pulls in agency partners, and together outline clear objectives.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter Bans Ads From Kremlin-Backed Media. And an Ikea Ad Annoys Single Women...s Metropolitan Transportation Authority banned alcohol ads on the city's buses,
subwaycars and stations. But as Ad Age's E.J. Schultz reports...