LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Here's Why Apple Thinks You Should Forget About Spotify...service within Apple's new music-streaming service. Featuring users in a
subwaycar to an in-flight helicopter, the spot highlights how people can...
- USA Network Pulls Out All The Stops for 'Mr. Robot' LaunchIn trying to reach viewers who may have overlooked the network, USA hacks the traditional marketing paradigm.
- Don't Sacrifice Your Brand for Entertainment's Sake...during NBA All-Star Week, Kumho Tire (a Pearl Media client) got
subwayriders in Times Square to stop and shoot hoops with NBA star...
- Subway Goes All-Natural as Industry Follows Chipotle's Lead
SubwayRestaurants will remove artificial flavors, colors and preservatives from its menu in North America, becoming the latest restaurant chain to embrace all- natural ingredients...
- Little Minx Signs Cassavetes, Mortier Joins Pulse and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry