LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- Snapchat's Mysterious 'Snap to Unlock' Ads Start to Pop Up...The Girl On the Train." Mysterious billboards will be showing up around
subwaysin New York and Washington, D.C., and in parts of Los...
- Can Premature Ejaculation Be the New Erectile Dysfunction? K-Y Bets It Can With Duration Spray...from Havas tailored to such places as Las Vegas or New York
subways, tunnels and taxis. A Las Vegas billboard will promise to help men...
- WPP's MediaCom Transforms Happy Hour Into Healthy HourIn partnership with Rodale's Health pubs, MediaCom's Find Your Fit program offers staff fun workouts and lively interaction.
- There's a Reason Big French Agency BETC's HQ Isn't in Paris AnymoreThe Havas shop's move is part of a major plan to revitalize a post-industrial neighborhood; could Pantin be the next Brooklyn?