LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Murillo to Lead McDonald's Team at Alma, Mariano Joins Zulu Alpha Kilo...creative officer, responsible for the creative output for Chevy, Kraft, Pfizer , and
Subway. Sree has also held executive creative director roles at Pereira & O' Dell...
- As 'The Walking Dead' Stumbles, AMC Looks to the Future...year-old media executive with thick-rimmed glasses reads them on the
subwayor at coffee shops between meetings. He's looking for another hit...
- Apple's Brand Value Tanks, Google Recaptures No. 1 Spot: Report...been overtaken by American, United and Delta Coca-Cola, Pepsi , McDonalds, KFC and
Subwayall saw their brand values fall, undermined by healthy eating trends
- BBDO Is No. 6 on Ad Age's 2017 Agency A-List In the 'better, faster, cheaper' era, BBDO turned out 4,500 pieces of creative without losing sight of 'the work, the work, the work.'
- Production Company A-List: Park Pictures...through her school and Jaysn, a boy who dances solo through the
subwayto Korean hip-hop. Before year's end, he made some more...