LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- IFC Wants Advertisers to Cozy Up to Its 'Responsible Rebels'After going all-in on comedy, the cable net positions the genre as the best vehicle through which to reach a new breed of wised-up consumer.
- ANA and 4A's Form Task Force in Wake of Rebate Controversy...and report to the industry later this year, includes ANA Chairman and
SubwayCMO Tony Pace; P&G Global Brand Officer and ANA Vice Chair...
- With Some Advertisers Out, New York Mets Try Tech to Attract New Sponsor DollarsMore mobile beacons, LED signs and a a tech-centric suite are new additions the New York baseball team hopes will drive sponsorships.
- Why Burger King Gave These Funny Sleep Masks To Korean Commuters...is known for epic work commutes. So people doze during their morning
subwayride â " the problem is how to wake up in time for...
- Joakim Noah Confuses Children in Latest Foot Locker Ad...releases, fans of superheroes and sub sandwiches can combine their passions at
Subway, while Samsung Mobile compiles favorable comments from Forbes, Mashable and Wired for...