LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Local Ad Shops Dine Out As State Health Exchanges Start to Advertise...everybody would have health insurance," said Todd Spencer, president-CEO of
Doe Anderson, the Louisville agency running Kentucky's campaign. "The amount of confusion was...
- Seven Strong Unions Earn Honorable Mention in Ad Age's Agency-Client Marriages Contest...evolved over time, DDB's values and approach have remained consistent."
DOE ANDERSONAND MAKER'S MARK "When Maker's Mark joined the Beam Global...