LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- AKQA, Fuseideas Add Executive Creative Directors...director, is relocating from San Francisco, where he previously worked at Cutwater ,
Dojoand Goodby, Silverstein & Partners. Minieri, a copywriter, did a stint freelancing and...
- Designing a New Creative Dojo for the Brave New Agency Conversion marketing is the mixed martial arts of the ad biz, a dynamic fusion of the most impactful elements from marketing.
- Curious Film Opens U.S. Office, New VFX hires at MPC and More...producer, cutting cut content for Camp + King, Goodby Silverstein, Venables Bell & Partners ,
Dojo, Grey, AKQA and DDB . Recently he worked on the Levi's "Station...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- AnalogFolk Opens NY Office, O'Hea joins D&G And More...directly to Colin Jeffery,executive creative director/managing partner. He joins from
DOJOSan Francisco, where he was art director/associate creative director (ACD), working...