Doner is hardwired to deliver Ideas That Move People. We have an instinct for stirring up emotion that escalates into action: test drives, site visits, shares, tweets, posts etc. Our client roster is as diverse as any in the country, which isn’t always what people expect of an agency born and bred in the motor city. Here are just a few: ADT, Coca-Cola, COX, Chrysler Group LLC, Golfsmith, Harman, JCPenney, UPS Stores.
At the heart of how we make our clients’ brands thrive are two essential ideals -- True Integration + Total Activation. We’re structurally and culturally geared to deliver creativity that comes alive on every dimension. We’ve created an ecosystem model that’s fueled by collaboration, every discipline working in concert from the earliest stages of strategic design onward. And we’ve built multi-platform production capabilities to turn concept into reality with unprecedented speed and efficiency. We’re a company that has the soul of an entrepreneurship. It keeps us resourceful, imaginative, nimble, and intense.
• David DeMuth, Co-CEO, President
• Rob Strasberg, Co-CEO, Chief Creative Officer
• James Ward, Executive VP, Chief Strategy & Integration Officer
• Greg Clausen, Executive VP, Chief Media Officer
• Elizabeth Boone, Executive VP, Chief Marketing Officer
• Justin Smith, Executive VP, Chief Innovation Officer
- J.C. Penney CEO Declares, 'We're Back'...introduced a new tagline, "When it fits, you feel it," and added
Donerto its agency roster. "Internally, we say fit is our superpower," Ms...
- Fiat's Spokescritters Make You an Offer You Can't Refuse...acorn-toting squirrel. The voice work in the spot, by ad agency
Doner, is as saccharine as a Saturday morning cartoon for 6-year-olds...
- UPS Store to Kick Off 'Confessions' Campaign Targeting Small Businesses...online. It was created by The UPS Store's agency of record
Doner, Detroit, and UPS's agency of record Ogilvy & Mather Chicago. Ogilvy created...
- Twerking Rabbits and Horse Heads: Why Fiat Is Running GIFs on TVOlivier Francois found campaign designed for Tumblr so striking, he decided to roll the dice.
- ADT Moves Creative Back to Doner From Arnold After Less Than a Year Security giant ADT has handed its creative account back to
Donerwithout a review, just eight months after it awarded the account to Havas' Arnold...