Doner is hardwired to deliver Ideas That Move People. We have an instinct for stirring up emotion that escalates into action: test drives, site visits, shares, tweets, posts etc. Our client roster is as diverse as any in the country, which isn’t always what people expect of an agency born and bred in the motor city. Here are just a few: ADT, Coca-Cola, COX, Chrysler Group LLC, Golfsmith, Harman, JCPenney, UPS Stores.
At the heart of how we make our clients’ brands thrive are two essential ideals -- True Integration + Total Activation. We’re structurally and culturally geared to deliver creativity that comes alive on every dimension. We’ve created an ecosystem model that’s fueled by collaboration, every discipline working in concert from the earliest stages of strategic design onward. And we’ve built multi-platform production capabilities to turn concept into reality with unprecedented speed and efficiency. We’re a company that has the soul of an entrepreneurship. It keeps us resourceful, imaginative, nimble, and intense.
• David DeMuth, Co-CEO, President
• Rob Strasberg, Co-CEO, Chief Creative Officer
• James Ward, Executive VP, Chief Strategy & Integration Officer
• Greg Clausen, Executive VP, Chief Media Officer
• Elizabeth Boone, Executive VP, Chief Marketing Officer
• Justin Smith, Executive VP, Chief Innovation Officer
- Chrysler Blitzes American Music Awards With Fergie, Imagine Dragons and MoreEver wonder what Phillip Phillips would drive? Here's your answer.
- TV or Tablet? Kids' Brand Launches Big Screen Version for Family...were created in-house by Fuhu and produced by its ad agency,
Doner. Like the smaller Nabi kid version tablets, the Big Tab comes preloaded...
- Ad Review: Headphone Maker JBL Wins With Humor and Humiliation...so sell us the dream of the professional athlete.) JBL and agency
Donerare wise to take the humorous approach in TV advertising and complement...
- JCPenney Set to Launch Media Agency Review...after her appointment she brought in a whole new agency team, including
Doner, EVB and Victors & Spoils . At the time, OMD was safe. Before jumping...
- J.C. Penney CEO Declares, 'We're Back'...introduced a new tagline, "When it fits, you feel it," and added
Donerto its agency roster. "Internally, we say fit is our superpower," Ms...