Doremus is Omnicom’s business communications specialist. Founded in 1903, it is a full-service global agency, offering a variety of advertising and communications services--from strategic planning to execution across multiple media.
It serves a diverse portfolio of industry-leading global clients such as financial services, technology, healthcare, business and professional services, and multi-industrials. With offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore, Doremus has locations in the major global business hubs, which allows it to more effectively manage clients’ business and communications needs.
Understanding the challenges of marketing to highly targeted audiences is at the heart of what Doremus does. Unlike agencies that focus exclusively on the marketing of the brand, Doremus focuses on the "Business of the Brand," delivering quantifiable business results to its clients. It sees marketing communications as a strategic driver of business outcomes and applies this philosophy to create results for clients’ businesses.
200 Varick St.
New York, N.Y. 10014
Unlike agencies that focus exclusively on the marketing of the brand, Doremus focuses on the "Business of the Brand."
AT A GLANCE
WHO WE ARE
We are specialists in a world of generalists. We specialize in the business of business and have been globally recognized for our work. We are fluent in reaching and influencing niche, hard-to-reach audiences with innovative programs that maximize our clients' budgets.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We focus on big ideas, not big ads. Our success is a direct reflection of our clients' success. Our core belief is that it is the role of innovative communications to advance business outcomes.
As the technology behind many of the world's biggest-grossing and most visually stunning productions, Hewlett-Packard has been quietly driving progress in the Digital Media & Entertainment sector since Walt Disney used HP to develop the sound system for the film "Fantasia"; in 1938. Despite making PCs for 50 years longer than its nearest brand competitor, HP was under-recognized for its leadership position and innovation. HP needed to increase awareness of its creative credentials and generate peer advocacy for its Z Workstation, driving growth in the face of a declining PC category.
Doremus developed an integrated 360-degree media and lead-generation program built around a unique pop-up experience known as ZED. Using its proprietary Doremus Network Analysis tool, Doremus identified HP's most influential audiences--professionals, user groups, channel partners, independent software providers, production houses, studios, bloggers and thought leaders--and engaged them in an inspirational environment and working space designed to showcase HP's capabilities and reset the way people think about HP.
HP ZED delivered on all fronts: Peer advocacy increased 66% in the target audience, with unaided awareness of the HP brand more than doubling. Overall perception improved across the board, with HP now surpassing its main competitor in 85% of key vertical category dimensions. A social success, organic Twitter activity for ZED reached 18.2 million impressions. And the campaign achieved an ROI of 6:1.
Awards & Accolades
- * Ad Age A-List BtoB agency 2014
- * BtoB Top Agency five years running
- * Business Marketing Association B2 Award, 2014: HP ZED, Super and Best of Category
- * 12 Business Marketing Association ACE awards 2014
- * Global EFFIE finalist 2013: Owens-Illinois, "Glass Is Life" campaign
- * Johnson and Johnson James E. Burke Award 2013
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- BMA, Now Part of ANA, Gears Up for Much Bigger Annual Conference...opening remarks, and Howard Sherman, global CEO of b-to-b agency
Doremus, will take over as chairman of the BMA for the 2015-2016...
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2015 Ad Age honors the finest creative work by b-to-b marketers and their agencies across all media.
- RSA Signs 'Beauty Inside' Director Doremus, Billow Joins O Positive And More RSA has signed directo r Drake
Doremusin the U.S. and U.K. A feature director whose film work includes "Like Crazy," Doremus 's...
- Celebrated B-to-B Creative Director Stanley Paul Dies at 95...long career included stints at ad agencies Buchen, Bozell & Jacobs, DDB and
Doremus. Born in the Ukraine shortly after the Russian revolution, Mr. Paul grew...