LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RockYou Taps Julie Shumaker to Head Media Department...Interactive Property, and she managed publisher partnerships and global revenues at
Double Fusion. Just prior to her new position at RockYou, Ms. Shumaker worked at...
- Campfire Names Jeremiah Rosen as Its First President...of emerging media at PHD . She has also held positions at
Double Fusion, Eiko Media Inc., Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications and SPK2ME Communications in the...
- What Happened to the Ad-Network Apocalypse?Last September, Henry Blodget asked me and several other VCs on an panel -- titled "Dot Bomb 2.0" -- how many of the estimated 300 to 400 ad networks were "toast." Almost a year later, no apocalyptic shakeout has hit yet. So what happened?
- Idea of iPhone Games Attracts Only a Handful of BrandsYORK, Pa. (AdAge.com) -- Brands playing with iPhone apps are still trying to get game -- video game, that is. Because while branded utility apps, such as store locators and bank-account managers, and established video-game brands, such as the Sims and Bejeweled, took off early in the iTunes App Store, branded game apps, or advergame apps, are off to a much slower start.
- Newspapers Build Digital PortfoliosNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- The nation's print media may be on life support, but some are quietly building digital portfolios again -- albeit on a smaller scale -- and some are starting to bear fruit.