DoubleClick is the ad technology foundation to create, transact, and manage digital advertising for the world's buyers, creators and sellers.
- WSJ Ends Google Users' Free Ride, Then Fades in Search Results The Wall Street Journal argues that Google unfairly punishes it for trying to get more subscribers. It wants its articles treated equally.
- Facebook's New Tool Lets Publishers Use Its Data to Sell Video Ads...their own ad tech infrastructure in place. Many publishers use Google's
DoubleClickto handle automated sales, so Facebook Audience Direct is compatible with Google...
- How Google Plans to Kill 'Last Click Attribution'...to promote the company's plans for ad products, analytics and its
DoubleClickad platform. To help marketers sift through the search giant's many...
- Here's Who Decides What's Offensive For Google...the development and implementation of global publisher policies for both AdSense and
DoubleclickAd Exchange. He is, in essence, the platform's fake news top...
- Murdoch Seeks to Dent Google's Ad Dominance After YouTube RevoltNews Corp. is introducing a service that it says can ensure online ads don't appear next to fake news or offensive videos.