LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Timberlake Puts Bai Marketing on Hold for Pepsi Super Bowl Show...deal. Bai, an upstart beverage brand acquired earlier this year by
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup , will not use Timberlake's name and likeness until after...
- ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill for Advertiser-Boycott Tweets...a partial list of Cowboys sponsors (AT&T, Bank of America,
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup, Ford Motor Co., MillerCoors, PepsiCo), the "SportsCenter" co-host made...
- Agency Brief: Snoop Dogg, Bye to 'Diddy' Combs, and Canada Dry...which had been at McGarryBowen . The beverage brands are owned by
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup. Deutsch already handles the marketer's flagship Dr Pepper and...
- Marketer's Brief: Denny's and Diplo Duke it Out on TwitterAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on how Denny's potato tweet went viral and private label's new threat to Big Food.
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.