LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A paid version of Facebook? Plus, T-Mobile and Sprint in merger talks, again "There will always be a version of Facebook that is free," Zuckerberg says. Is that a hint about a possible paid service?
- Initiative hosts reverse upfront, pitching clients to media sellers...Google , among others, guidance on what its clientsâ "including Amazon, Lego,
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup and Arby'sâ "are looking for from media sellers during...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Is Tweaking Your News Feed, Again. Plus, the Latest Super Bowl Ads Facebook will show you more local news, which is part of its push to be 'good for your well-being and for society.'
- Keurig, Dr Pepper Snapple to Merge in $18.7 Billion Deal Keurig Green Mountain agreed to combine with
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup in a deal that will pay $18.7 billion in cash to shareholders of...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Super-Short Survey. Plus, an Agency Staffer's Harassment Claim...she was groped and forcibly kissed by an executive from client
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup ">Dr Pepper Snapple Group during a happy hour event in...