LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Philadelphia Hits Soft-Drink Industry With Historic Tax...consumer backlash hitting companies like Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo Inc. and
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup . Per capita consumption of carbonated soft drinks fell to a...
- Lowdown: 100 Days To Rio, Old and New Drinks, and More Olympics marketing, new drinks and other marketing news from this week.