LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Denny's and Diplo Duke it Out on TwitterAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on how Denny's potato tweet went viral and private label's new threat to Big Food.
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Digital Celebrities Rely on New Trade Group to Set Ad Disclosure Rules...tricking consumers," said Blaise D'Sylva, VP-media at beverage giant
Dr Pepper SnappleGroup and a founding member of the new council. Disclosing paid...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Kobe Bryant, the Ad Creator, Discusses His New Sports Drink AdsSee the star-studded spot the retired hoops star created for BodyArmor, which is coming after Gatorade.