LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Study: Consumers Get More Fickle Despite Billions Spent on Loyalty...store sales growth thanks largely to a loyalty program run first by
DunnhumbyUSA and more recently by Kroger's wholly owned subsidiary 84.51...
- GroupM Creates Global Consumer Survey Tool Connecting to WPP DataPanel includes sample of over five million consumers in 30 markets.
- Brands Celebrate Cross-Device Choice Beyond Walled GardensSponsor Post: Probabilistic catches up to deterministic with up to 97.3% accuracy.
- Tesco Splits With Kroger on Dunnhumby to Form New Marketing Shop...S. and its suppliers. And if you thought that old name of
Dunnhumbyâ " a mashup of names of the firm's founders â " was...
- M&A Activity Jumps 14% in First Quarter...said, "Other deals to keep an eye out for this year include
Dunnhumby, the data business that Tesco is looking to divest. [WPP CEO] Martin...