LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Argonaut Hires Goodby Creative Duo, Desclee Joins DraftFCB And More...Gerber, American Standard and Cannondale Bicycles. Sebastien Desclee , formerly CEO at
Duval Guillaume Modemand Publicis Belgium, has joined DraftFCB Worldwide as president of Draftfcb...
- This Invasive Belgian 'Prank' Campaign Will Take Over an Innocent Guy's Life
Duval Guillaume Modemis certainly kicking things up a notch when it comes to prank campaigns. The agency, which is known for stunt work for...
- Big Theme At Cannes? Do-GoodingMarketers May Flock to Creativity Festival, But Non-Commercial Work Increasingly Wins
- Big Theme At Cannes? Do-GoodingFrom a train-safety campaign to an organ-donor push to a pet-adoption drive and a missing-children app, the work that's winning at Cannes is increasingly cause related.
- Philippines Wins First Grand Prix at Cannes in Mobile Category...the work done for charity was ineligible. So while "Reborn," by
Duval Guillaume ModemAntwerp for the Organ Donor Foundation, and JWT Beijing's "Baby...