LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- To Protect Elections, Imagining a President of the InternetTwo senators support a bill regulating campaign ads on digital platforms. It won't produce the desired outcome, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Space Case: 'Rick and Morty' Reigns Supreme Over the 18-34 DemoOnly the NFL tops Adult Swim's anarchic animated hit in TV's Incredible Shrinking Demo.
- Anti-Amazon Alliance Ad Unites Google, Walmart, Target, Costco and More...its Home smart speaker with a screen to compete with Amazon's
EchoShow. In the latest sign of how heated the rivalry has become...
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Hugh Hefner Dies, an Ad Tech Firm Sues Uber and Other News Also: Mark Zuckerberg has responded to President Trump's claim that Facebook is 'anti-Trump.'
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Google's Spat With Amazon. Plus, Electric Cars From Dyson...ugly. The latest twist is that Google has stopped allowing the Amazon
EchoShow to access YouTube. Ask Alexa to show you a YouTube video...