LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Music to your taste buds...spur interest: the increased adoption of voice-activated devices such as Amazon
Echoand Google Home. "If there is a literal voice from a brand...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: A new look at Omnicom and IPG salaries. Plus, a buyer for Tronc? Plus, Facebook reportedly doesn't expect that tougher privacy regulations would hurt its ad business.
- Apple HomePod disappoints with slow sales after tardy debut...in January, it entered a market pioneered and dominated by Amazon's
Echolineup of Alexa-powered devices. Apple has been touting the HomePod's...
- 4A's Accelerate: Industry talks #WhatIf, harassment and 'Frenemies'The ad agency conference this year prompted conversations around Facebook, trust and the ad world's role in gun control.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Amazon, American Express, M&M's and more...to vote (online) for our favorite. In a spot for Amazon's
EchoDot, Alexa is pressed into service to read a bedtime story about...