LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Amazon, Old Navy, Papa Murphy's and More...suspicion at exactly the wrong moment in an Amazon ad for its
EchoDot device. A kid gets a rousing welcome at his new school...
- Apple Soars to Record After Signaling Resilient IPhone Demand Slowing smartphone sales have all the same prompted Apple to invest more heavily in developing new technologies.
- Here's a Look at Facebook's History of Hardware Hardships...Such a device would put Facebook into direct competition with Amazon's
EchoShow, the latest-generation home assistant, which has a touchscreen and went...
- Facebook Working on a Video Chat Device in Hardware Push...other product, a standalone smart speaker that would compete with the Amazon
Echoand Google Home, said the people, who asked not be named discussing...
- Amazon Begins Review for $1B Global Media Biz Amazon recently bought what it called Times Square's largest-ever ad installation, a seven-story replica of an Echo device.