LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- No, Facebook Is Not Listening to Conversations and Targeting AdsOnline ads can be really creepy, granted. But it's only an urban legend that Facebook spies on conversations.
- Building Branded Voice Experiences: 6 Things to Know...are the dominant players in the category. And while the Amazon's
Echoand Google's Home seem similar, the two companies have taken different...
- Amazon Lets Brands Polish Product Pages -- for $500,000...brands can tap into its growing video platform and devices like the
Echo; and part of it is focused on how Amazon's ad tech...
- Hey, Alexa: What's the Best Voice Strategy for Brands?...web search listings, there's currently no way to sponsor products on
Echodevices. Brands, however, can offer voice-only deals exclusive to Amazon, though...
- Space Case: 'Rick and Morty' Reigns Supreme Over the 18-34 DemoOnly the NFL tops Adult Swim's anarchic animated hit in TV's Incredible Shrinking Demo.