LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Champion of Do-Not-Track Praises Senate's Vote to End ISP Privacy Rules...inconsistent with the FTC's own privacy regulations which affect so-called
edge-providers operating in the digital industry such as Google or Facebook. The...
- How Brands Can Tap Micro-Data in Social CampaignsFor their influencer campaigns, brands need to tap into more specific data points, such as resonance and recency, writes Devon Wijesinghe.
- Dear Sears, It's Time To Hang Up Your ToughskinsJust when did Sears become as relevant as my 8-track player?
- Lowdown: The Story Behind Miller Lite's New TaglineThe Lowdown has the latest on new Lite ads hitting this week and new data on CPG e-commerce growth.
- Isobar, Firstborn Join Forces to Increase Competitive EdgeThe shops will operate under one P&L, which "changes the incentive," said Isobar U.S. Co-CEO Geoff Cubitt.