LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Music Videos for Bjork and The Blaze Take the Craft Grand Prix in Film and Digital...the highest possible level. At the same time, what gave it the
edgewas the fact that's it's breaking new ground. Taking risks...
- A Seismic Shift Is Underway in Ad TechAd tech players at Cannes should know that the tone of their chats over rosÃ© won't be like before, writes Index Exchange CEO Andrew Casale.
- Amazon's Whole Foods Buy Is Just the Beginning...s Datacenterâ "the Whole Foods deal will give Amazon a new marketing
edgewith brick-and-mortar locations. Until now, Amazon's main retail disadvantage...
- Subway Looks to Fix Its Low-Tech Image Amid Three-Year Slump...upgrading their equipment and embracing more natural ingredients, robbing Subway of its
edgein the healthy-eating arena. Mom-and-pop eateries and prepared meals...
- Marketing Leadership: How to Step Up in Uncertain Times In uncertain times, collective fear of the unknown can create marketing paralysis. Yet three steps can get you to success -- starting with courage.