LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Hairspray Live!' Not as Sticky as Previous NBC Musicals...Once Nielsen adjusts for those six minutes of airtime, "Hairspray" ultimately may
edge"Peter Pan Live!" If "Hairspray" didn't exactly set the world on...
- Laura Henderson Leaves Mondelez for BuzzFeed...it would have to be Donald Trump. He keeps you on the
edgeof your seat. Normally, BuzzFeed is a huge one for me. I...
- AT&T Defends Fee-Free DirecTV Streaming to AT&T Mobile Devices...favors AT&T's own video offerings while unreasonably discriminating against unaffiliated
edgeproviders and limiting their ability to offer competing video services to AT...
- Pete Blackshaw's Digital Year in Review: From Voice Commands to Consumer Demands "Alexa, let's move on to 2017."
- Uber in the Balance as Europe Decides Whether It's Transportation or Just an AppFifteen judges at the E.U.'s top court are preparing to rule, once and for all, whether Uber is an app or a transportation provider.