LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What You Need to Know About the L.A. Times 'Frat-Boy Executive' ScandalRoss Levinsohn, the paper's CEO and publisher, is now the subject of an investigation launched by parent company Tronc after an NPR report.
- Ad Age's 2014 Magazine A-List: Pilar GuzmÃ¡n Is Editor of the YearCondÃ© Nast Traveler EIC Pilar GuzmÃ¡n has rewired her magazine with sharper photography and articles to engage modern travelers.
- Anthony De Rosa Wants to Deliver Original Reporting, Breaking News to Your PhoneFive questions for the Thomson Reuters socia-media editor who just jumped to mobile news app Circa.
- Zombie Cable Channels Poised for Second Life Online...usually by chopping off the head -- or in this case firing the
EICand the publisher). When the internet first started savaging magazines, the "newsletter...
- The value of numbers...and the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Association to create the Exhibit Industry Council (
EIC). The council, which will meet quarterly and focus on industry best practices...