Elf is a digital creative agency providing strategy, design, marketing, audio and technology services. We work closely with clients with an agile and amazing, senior team.
We’re excited by the opportunities present at the intersection of art and science today in a connected world (digital devices, home, car and work environments). Our goal is to provide you with beloved digital experiences by combining our user interface design skills with precision engineering, compelling content and data science.
• Hayden’s upcoming 2017 podcast Stardust features UK shoegazing band, Slowdive
• Hayden’s 2017 issue ‘Courage’ features the Villagers, Lukas Holas, Mikko Lagerstadt, Mike Taylor, Benoit Courti, Joseph Michael, Sven Sauer and more
• Design-Driven Companies Outperform the S&P by 219% over 10 years
• Elf turns 10!
• Elf designs new car interface
• Elf hosts Behance Portfolio Reviews in London
• Apps for Apple Watch
Elf is independently owned. We have worked with Fortune 500, Fortune 100 companies as well as over 200 small businesses. Select clients include:
Capital Wealth Planning
Intercontinental Hotels Group
University of Chicago
200+ small businesses
• Jan Manon, Founder, Creative Director
• Jose Garrido, Art Director
• Rachel Walsh, Strategist, Illustrator
• Matteo Gallinelli, Interactive Art Director