LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sports Illustrated and WebMD Team Up for Editorial Series on Sports Injuries...print. Executives at Sports Illustrated declined to say how much the
Eli Lilly-owned drug brand paid for the ads. WebMD handled its own ad...
- FCB Names Karin Onsager-Birch West Coast Creative Chief...Worldwide in early 2014; Levi's Dockers brand; EA Games; Trulia ;
Eli Lilly; and chocolate brand Ghirardelli. The Los Angeles office also handles point-of...
- GM Taps Starcom Vet Halvorson as Media-Strategy Director...worked with clients such as Visa , Intel, State Farm Insurance and
Eli Lillyat Omnicom Media Group, according to his LinkedIn profile. Starcom was GM...
- 100 Largest Global Marketers100 Largest Global Marketers, 2014 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Largest brands, 2014 editionLargest 200 brands from 100 Leading National Advertisers report, 2014 edition