LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Deflategate 2.0: Big-Spending Viagra and Cialis Are Pulling Out of the NFL...of ED," said one ad sales boss, adding that patent holder
Eli Lillywould be more likely to keep supporting Cialis with TV buys if...
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Auto Advertisers Steer Back Into O'Reilly's Former SlotMercedes, Infiniti and Honda motor into the hour vacated by the ousted Bill O'Reilly.
- Clinton's Digital Shop Acquires Agency Run by Obama Heavyweights...with corporate and non-political cause-based clients including Airbnb, Google ,
Eli Lillyand Bloomberg Philanthropies. Mr. Gibbs, a familiar face on NBC and MSNBC...