LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Clinton's Digital Shop Acquires Agency Run by Obama Heavyweights...with corporate and non-political cause-based clients including Airbnb, Google ,
Eli Lillyand Bloomberg Philanthropies. Mr. Gibbs, a familiar face on NBC and MSNBC...
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- FCB West Names Joe Oh Its New CEO...the San Francisco office include Levi's, Ghirardelli, Electronic Arts and
Eli Lilly. During his time at OnCue, called Intel Media prior to its acquisition...
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.