Elite SEM is an award-winning performance-driven digital marketing agency committed to building strong relationships with our clients and delivering consistent ROI. Founded on paid search (SEM) and organic search (SEO), Elite has evolved alongside client needs in this ever-changing industry, with further expertise spanning CRO, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Shopping & Feed, and Mobile Strategy.
Elite SEM brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continued performance and satisfied clients. With this model, Elite is able to attract and retain top talent, creating tenured teams with experience across multiple verticals and industries. Elite clients feel confident knowing they have dedicated, consistent teams working on their campaigns, with account managers who know their business inside and out.
Boasting unprecedented 97% employee and 95% client retention rates, our commitment to people and performance has cemented our position as one of the top digital marketing agencies in North America.
Elite SEM has won several prestigious industry awards for both our culture and performance including Ad Age’s 2015 Small Agency Award for Best Culture, Crain’s #1 Best Place to Work in NYC, Best Place to Work in San Francisco, US Search Awards Best Agency (two years in a row and counting!), Mashable’s #1 Top Tech Company, and we’ve made the Inc. 5000 list each year since
- A PR Guy Is the Most Liked CEO in Advertising...with an 89.3 score, a whole point ahead of Mikek.
Elite SEM, one of Ad Age's Best Places to Work in 2016 and...
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 25 Largest U.S. Search Marketing Agencies...York 55.1 10 Didit Mineola, N.Y. 52.3 11
Elite SEM* New York 34.2 12 Jellyfish Baltimore 34.0 13 Wpromote El...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list