Elite SEM is an award-winning performance-driven digital marketing agency committed to building strong relationships with our clients and delivering consistent ROI. Founded on paid search (SEM) and organic search (SEO), Elite has evolved alongside client needs in this ever-changing industry, with further expertise spanning CRO, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Shopping & Feed, and Mobile Strategy.
Elite SEM brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continued performance and satisfied clients. With this model, Elite is able to attract and retain top talent, creating tenured teams with experience across multiple verticals and industries. Elite clients feel confident knowing they have dedicated, consistent teams working on their campaigns, with account managers who know their business inside and out.
Boasting unprecedented 97% employee and 95% client retention rates, our commitment to people and performance has cemented our position as one of the top digital marketing agencies in North America.
Elite SEM has won several prestigious industry awards for both our culture and performance including Ad Age’s 2015 Small Agency Award for Best Culture, Crain’s #1 Best Place to Work in NYC, Best Place to Work in San Francisco, US Search Awards Best Agency (two years in a row and counting!), Mashable’s #1 Top Tech Company, and we’ve made the Inc. 5000 list each year since
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- 25 Largest U.S. Search Marketing Agencies...12 12 SapientNitro* [Publicis] Boston 30,052 1.8 13 15
Elite SEM* New York 28,500 39.7 14 26 Jellyfish Baltimore 28,000...
- Small Agency of the Year, Culture, Gold: Elite SEM Founded in 2004,
Elite SEMis growing in size and revenue. Clients include Pandora, Hugo Boss and Etsy. But one metric stands out: 97% employee...
- Ad Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards: See the WinnersWho says small agencies can't deliver big results? Our annual awards highlights the work of stellar shops.