LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketers Brief: Colbert Pans Johnnie Walker's 'Jane Walker' Gender Play...everywhere will say, 'Finally, a brand that is condescending to me.'" Meanwhile,
Ellenoted that "in this post-Lady Doritos world, the move was unsurprisingly...
- Stink Signs Back, Holland Joins Fancy Content, Peralta Moves to Chelsea Pictures...work for publications such as " Vogue ," "Harper's Bazaar," "ESPN Magazine," and "
Elle." Director Michael Illick has signed with production company Arts & Sciences for U...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From L'Oreal, DirecTV, HomeLight and More...its new True Match Lumi Glotion product with a little help from
ElleFanning. And HomeLight says that you can "find your super agent right...
- Shine Brighter: Legacy Jewelers Have Lost Their LusterTiffany blues: Legacy jewelers aim to interest millennials who are designing their own gems and buying online.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.