LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Election Night Live: Media's Campaignpalooza Comes Down to a Wild EndAs TV's talking heads to live-streaming web natives watched results come in, Election Night 2016 was like nothing the media had seen before.
- Teen Vogue Cuts Frequency to Four Issues a Year...hot. It has outlasted many of its rivals, including the now-shuttered
ElleGirl , Teen People and CosmoGirl , as digital media increasingly compete for readers...
- The Media Chart for Nov. 4: Baseball Swings a Ratings Resurgence...Vogue 18.3 16.5 4 InStyle 16.0 15.7 5
Elle14.8 23.9 6 Essence 11.2 -3.5 7 Marie...
- A&E to Air Hearst-Branded Content on Its Networks, Advertisers in Tow...to work with the digital divisions of Hearst magazines like Cosmopolitan and
Elleto air content during commercial breaks on Lifetime or A&E, for...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 9: You Were Ready for Some FootballA trio of games broke through to land in the top 10 of broadcast and cable ratings.