LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Free the Bid now supports colorists, Beug joins Station FilmPlus news from Famous Group, Interrogate, Unit9 and more
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook investors get jittery. And PepsiCo loses another exec Until now, Facebook's stock price seemed invincible, despite all the company's controversies.
- Troy Young named president of Hearst Magazines...publishes brands including Cosmopolitan , Esquire , Marie Claire , Men's Health, Car & Driver,
Elleand HGTV Magazine. "Troy understands how vital it is for our brands...
- Q&A: New Hearst Magazines President Troy Young on what he's learned and what's next...both digital and print for a portfolio of brands including Cosmopolitan, Esquire,
Elle, Men's Health, Marie Clarie and Car & Driver. We asked him whether...
- In the age of Trump, ignore women's magazines at your own perilMagazines that were once fairly understated about politics have decided to take a stand.