eMarketer is the industry's leading research firm, providing data, insights and perspectives for marketing in a digital world.
Our research helps marketers answer three essential questions: how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them. Empowered with this intelligence, our customers confidently make decisions about strategies, tactics and budgets.
- Startup Unlockd Cutting Phone Bills If Users Watch Ads...more than double to $65.5 billion by 2019, according to researcher
eMarketer. The moves come after years of attempts by startups and companies like...
- Facebook Doesn't Need to Have a Paid Search Business to Gain Search Ad DollarsWhy Facebook is poised to gain significant business from search advertisers, writes Debra Aho Williamson.
- Google Expands AMP in Search Results as Retailers Join Push for Faster Mobile WebGoogle made a move Tuesday that should have every publisher and ecommerce player on notice.
- Marketers Root for Verizon as It Chases Facebook-Google Duopoly...and Yahoo will sell $3.7 billion in digital ads next year,
eMarketersays, surpassing Microsoft and LinkedIn's $3.3 billion but still light...
- Poll: Will Verizon's Yahoo-AOL Combination Change Online Advertising?...1% last year, while Google takes 30.9% and Facebook gets 12%,
eMarketerprojects. Do you think Verizon's combination of Yahoo and AOL will...