eMarketer is the industry's leading research firm, providing data, insights and perspectives for marketing in a digital world.
Our research helps marketers answer three essential questions: how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them. Empowered with this intelligence, our customers confidently make decisions about strategies, tactics and budgets.
- Snapchat Maker Expands in London Ahead of IPO...this year, and jump to $935.5 million in 2017, according to
eMarketerInc. London Calling Snap has most of its non-U.S. job...
- Amazon Swings Into Header Bidding With Cloud-Based Service for PublishersThe ecommerce power is joining Google, Facebook and many others in a battle over the hottest part of ad tech.
- Is Measuring 'Consumer Annoyance' the Next Step in Online Ads?...S. consumers -- used or will use ad blockers in 2016, according to
eMarketer. That's up from 69.8 million in 2016. Meanwhile, Google recently...
- Instagram Is Facebook's Biggest App Advertiser. Twitter Is Banned....than half the market," said Alexey Malafeev, Sensor Tower's co-founder.
EMarketerhas estimated that U.S. ad spending to promote apps will reach...
- Advertisers Appreciate Facebook's Nod to Transparency but Want Even More DataThe ad industry wants even more openness from Facebook after the social network reported new flaws in its data.