eMarketer is the industry's leading research firm, providing data, insights and perspectives for marketing in a digital world.
Our research helps marketers answer three essential questions: how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them. Empowered with this intelligence, our customers confidently make decisions about strategies, tactics and budgets.
- Thank Goodness for Ad Blockers?...million U.S. consumers, or 32% of web users, will use ad blockers in 2016, according to
eMarketerup from just 69.8 in 2016.
- 5G and the Future of Turbocharged Marketing...mobile. Mobile video ad spending jumped 80.6% in 2015, according to
eMarketer, which projects double-digit growth through 2019. That is occurring with so...
- Apple Pay Facing Stiff Competition From Retailers' Mobile-Payment Services...reach $210 billion by 2019 in the U.S., according to researcher
eMarketer. While that may produce a small but growing stream of revenue for...
- Tumblr's New Head of Ad Products Embraces YouTube Model of Sharing Ads With Creators...has 315 million blogs, according to the company's latest stats. However,
eMarketerhas claimed the company is struggling to grow its user base, and...
- In an Ad Blocking Battle, Whose Side Is Google On?Google and Facebook have taken different paths when dealing with Adblock Plus, as Google pays them while Facebook doesn't.