eMarketer is the industry's leading research firm, providing data, insights and perspectives for marketing in a digital world.
Our research helps marketers answer three essential questions: how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them. Empowered with this intelligence, our customers confidently make decisions about strategies, tactics and budgets.
- Poll: Will Verizon's Yahoo-AOL Combination Change Online Advertising?...1% last year, while Google takes 30.9% and Facebook gets 12%,
eMarketerprojects. Do you think Verizon's combination of Yahoo and AOL will...
- Verizon Ends Yahoo Independence With $4.83 Billion DealThe telecom will add web services with 1 billion users, gaining share in the $187 billion digital ad but still trailing Google and Facebook.
- Spotify Boosts Audio Programmatic With New Ad-Tech Deals...year, mobile video programmatic spending will exceed its desktop counterpart , according to
eMarketer. The audio programmatic opportunity for Spotify is global, said Mr. Hollander. "I...
- Watson Yields Big Programmatic Returns for IBMIBM used Watson to purchase ads for a portion of its programmatic ad campaigns and saved 35%, the company said.
- Facebook Adds More Refined Targeting for App-Install Ads...all, downloads rather famously fail to correlate with long-term use. One
eMarketerstudy found that only 6% of people are still using a typical...