LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Airbnb CMO Checks Out, Google's Multilingual Ear Buds and MoreEntertainment Weekly heads for the Holllywood Hills.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Yahoo's Confession; Amazon's $294 Million Tax TroublesLove can't be listed as an ingredient, says the FDA.
- 'Doing Nothing Is Cowardice': How Late-Night Hosts Addressed Vegas...Americans, then there's nothing we can do about that." And as
EmmaHall noted in this morning's Ad Age Wake-Up call , he...
- Your Tuesday Wake-Up Call: NRA Delays Political Ad Buys; WPP Gets Ready to WrangleFake news blights coverage of Las Vegas massacre.
- Watch the Hilarious 'SNL' Ad for Levi's Wokes: 'Gender Non-Conforming Denim'...is too bad, because there is definitely a market for these. (As
EmmaHall notes in today's Ad Age Wake-Up Call , Levi's...