LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Radio Giant iHeart Prepares for Bankruptcy as Soon as This WeekendMeanwhile, iHeart is planning for what could come after a bankruptcy filing, with the company disclosing a bonus plan for CEO Bob Pittman.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: The NRA Slams Brands' Boycott Movement as 'Shameful,' and Other News...acknowledged a petition and viral demands to take NRA videos offline." Also:
EmmaGonzalez, the Stoneman Douglas student whose impassioned plea for gun violence prevention...
- WPP Prepares for Brexit, Acquiring Portugal ShopLisbon Agency is British holding company's latest move to strengthen its position in Europe.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Uber's New COO Plans Marketing Cuts, Rolling Stone Is SoldUber's new COO wants to cut marketing budgets to help stem the company's losses.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.