LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.K. Bans Junk Food Ads Aimed at Under 16sTV rules are extended to all online destinations and print media, starting in July 2017.
- CoverGirl's Influencer Chatbot Is Smart, Funny and ResponsiveResults for the Coty brand suggest that artificial intelligence can engage consumers.
- Xaxis Names Nicolas Bidon Global PresidentOne of his priorities will be integrating and expanding e-commerce specialist Triad Retail Media, which Xaxis bought in October.
- Edelman Names Carol Potter President and CEO for EuropeFormer BBDO China CEO moves from Dubai, where she made the leap from agency career to PR last year.
- Can 'The Great British Bake Off' Rise on Ad-Supported TV?Popular program's move to Channel 4 opens up new U.K. ad opportunites.