LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rattling Stick launches Dirty Work emerging talent roster, Stink signs Golden Wolf and more...Both the music video department and DirtyWork roster will be led by
EmmaWellbelove, head of music, who joins from Agile Films. Stink is signing...
- Uber granted 15-month probationary license to operate in London...service had shaken off its gung-ho attitude of the past. Judge
EmmaArbuthnot criticized the company while granting the license Tuesday. The 15-month...
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- TV Upfronts 2018: The best and worst of broadcast's big week...mom on the show; and Raegan Revord, who plays his twin sister.
EmmaShannon played a pint-sized Ross who only ever talks about selling...
- Agency brief: Where to get away from a**holes this summerThis week we peer-pressure you to come to our Small Agency Conference.