LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Hearst Says It's 'Mindful' of Ads That Run in New Dr. Oz MagazineCelebrity physician dubbed a "snake oil salesman" in the press ahead of Hearst rolling out its newest magazine Dr Oz The Good Life.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Media Consultant Erwin Ephron Dies at 79...early days of launching her agency Media That Works, now independent
Empower MediaMarketing, Cincinnati. "He understood the politics of media, but he was always true...
- KSL Wasn't the End: Marketers Still Need Independent Media Agencies Don't read too much into the bankruptcy filing from KSL Media, Jim Price argues.