LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Ashley HomeStore Taps Empower for Media Strategy, Planning Furniture retailer Ashley HomeStore has selected
Empower MediaMarketingfor media planning and strategy. Icon International continues to handle media buying. Empower, an independent Cincinnati, Ohio...
- Lowdown: What Tom Brady Did for Olivia Munn and ProactivThe Lowdown has the latest on ads that snuck into Super Bowl's overtime and how Zipcar is testing new couples for Valentine's Day.
- U.S. Bank Taps Crossmedia as Media Agency of Record...year, according to Ad Age's Datacenter, had previously worked with
Empower MediaMarketing, which is based in Cincinnati, for 20 years. U.S. Bank has...
- Slideshow: See Ad Age's Cannes Party for Our Cover Contest Winners and the Industry...Strategic Innovations Group, Elizabeth Rave of Outfront Media, Lindsay Pullins of
Empower MediaMarketing, Frances Callaghan of The Trade Desk. Photo credit: Pat Denton. Ken Hein...