LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Slideshow: See Ad Age's Cannes Party for Our Cover Contest Winners and the Industry...Strategic Innovations Group, Elizabeth Rave of Outfront Media, Lindsay Pullins of
Empower MediaMarketing, Frances Callaghan of The Trade Desk. Photo credit: Pat Denton. Ken Hein...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Did Loctite Win at Glue With Last Year's Super Bowl Buy?Loctite sales are up since Super Bowl ad. But category sales are up a bit more, per IRI, and rival Gorilla Glue's sales have soared.
- Is It Content or Is It Advertising?Depending how you define it, content marketing may already be as big as U.S. TV spending. But is it headed for "trough of disillusionment?"
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.