- Hearst Says It's 'Mindful' of Ads That Run in New Dr. Oz MagazineCelebrity physician dubbed a "snake oil salesman" in the press ahead of Hearst rolling out its newest magazine Dr Oz The Good Life.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Media Consultant Erwin Ephron Dies at 79...early days of launching her agency Media That Works, now independent
Empower MediaMarketing, Cincinnati. "He understood the politics of media, but he was always true...
- KSL Wasn't the End: Marketers Still Need Independent Media Agencies Don't read too much into the bankruptcy filing from KSL Media, Jim Price argues.
- Seeking Shelter: Housing Recovery Boosts Mags...been new," said Lucy Schmidt, print director at media-buying agency
Empower MediaMarketing. "That's a direct reflection of the housing market." Ad pages in...