LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: What Tom Brady Did for Olivia Munn and ProactivThe Lowdown has the latest on ads that snuck into Super Bowl's overtime and how Zipcar is testing new couples for Valentine's Day.
- U.S. Bank Taps Crossmedia as Media Agency of Record...year, according to Ad Age's Datacenter, had previously worked with
Empower MediaMarketing, which is based in Cincinnati, for 20 years. U.S. Bank has...
- Slideshow: See Ad Age's Cannes Party for Our Cover Contest Winners and the Industry...Strategic Innovations Group, Elizabeth Rave of Outfront Media, Lindsay Pullins of
Empower MediaMarketing, Frances Callaghan of The Trade Desk. Photo credit: Pat Denton. Ken Hein...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Did Loctite Win at Glue With Last Year's Super Bowl Buy?Loctite sales are up since Super Bowl ad. But category sales are up a bit more, per IRI, and rival Gorilla Glue's sales have soared.