LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Turner Sports Preps Single-Buyer 'Superpod' Commercial Breaks for NBAState Farm is the first sponsor to suit up for TNT's new three-minute marketing opportunity, TV's latest attempt to engage viewers with ads.
- Forget the Oscars, Farmers Insurance Is Running Its Own Awards...when several insurers are pushing digital marketing as a way to better
engagewith their customers and drive brand loyalty. Over the weekend, competitor State...
- Premium Publishers Tell P&G's Pritchard They Can Solve His Digital Ad Problems...to assure you that our trusted, market-leading brands will continue to
engagein meaningful ways to promote and protect your trusted brands." Premium publishers...
- What Online Retailers Can Learn From AmazonThe strategies that made Amazon a retailing behemoth make sense for all retailers, writes Dave Campbell at BounceX.
- Trump PAC Keeps Spending to Push Supporters to Call SenatorsGreat America PAC spent around $175,000 this month on Facebook and radio ads to keep the pro-Trump momentum rolling.