LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Using Nostalgia to Engage Millennials? Think Again Despite the return of Crystal Pepsi and the Netflix's Eighties tribute "Stranger Things," millennials look ahead ahead, writes Derek Horn.
- JBL Wants to Make Music Underwater the Next Big Thing...is a product demo that is done in a way that will
engageand amuse our target," said Kevin Weinman, executive VP and brand leader...
- Banking on Customer-Friendly Content...says Copeland, "and I think that is a really effective way to
engagewith this audience." From direct to digital Every month, Sterling publishes Connect...
- Lowdown: Are Marketers Overworked?The Lowdown has the latest on a new report detailing marketer work habits and how Walmart rewarded a shopper who gave birth in line.
- Streaming Sports Games Isn't the EndgameNew, mobile-first platforms are changing -- and complicating -- how sports fans engage, writes Alex Beckman, founder and CEO of GameOn.