LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Brands Can Learn from Donald TrumpHere are three marketing lessons brands can learn from Donald Trump, writes Jeff Goldstein.
- Black Friday Isn't For Everyone -- But It's Definitely For Millennials...closed the day after Thanksgiving. However, if a company is looking to
engagemillennials, Ms. Grannis Allen said this weekend makes sense, especially if the...
- Carnival Cruise's Seabourn Hires Figliulo & Partners Amid Growth Plan...was the right time to bring on a new creative agency to
engageloyal and prospective consumers. Mark Figliulo, founder and CEO of Figliulo & Partners...
- Mother NY Founder Launches Chain of Retail Shops...to partner with The New Stand to create new, unique ways to
engagecommuters and people on the go," said Meredith Long, publisher. "The New...
- How Data Helped a Little-Known Brand Get a Black Friday Promo at TargetA special "Doorbuster" promo package bundles Micron's Lexar brand memory cards with GoPro digital cameras.