LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Business.com CEO on How Data Is Transforming Publishing"You really have to get serious as a publisher about data and algorithms," says Tony Uphoff, CEO of Business.com.
- The Guardian Reaches Further Into U.S. Market with L.A. Outpost...while our partnership with the Telluride Film Festival â ¦ will help us
engagewith more like-minded film fans across the U.S. and further...
- Why Marketers Should Care About the Apple WatchHere are some early lessons for marketers one month into the launch of the Apple Watch, writes Forrester analyst Thomas Husson.
- Your Ketchup Is Sending You A Facebook MessageHeinz and BMW are experimenting with a new platform built with messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger in mind.
- Creating Evocative Digital Experiences via Visual Content...challenging for consumers to discover meaningful content and for brand marketers to
engageconsumers to create deep connections. The future of storytelling depends on the...