LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Initiative is the latest agency to fire Papa John's as a client Amy Armstrong, the agency's U.S. CEO, said Initiative changed its mind and resigned the business after all in light of "new information."
- Fallon, Papa John's latest ad agency, ends relationship with the chain...the brand since the controversy emerged: Papa John's PR firm Olson
Engagesaid it had resigned the account last week, claiming it "had significant...
- A simplified, unified TV industry will help marketers win...to choose as they create next-generation, data-driven brand campaigns to
engagemodern audiences. The current dynamics in the TV industry should be viewed...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Amazon Prime Day has issues. And Papa John's founder makes an odd claim The founder of Papa John's claims an ad agency tried to "extort" the pizza chain.
- Staples seeks to soothe as it battles retail rivals...time, cinema. In a 30-second spot, crayons, glue, markers and calculators
engagein a circular Esther Williams-style ballet as a hypnotic voiceover seeks...