LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- JC Penney and Pinterest Team Up to Target Moms at a Mall Near You...being down in general nationally, [such events] are a great way to
engagepeople who are coming and give them a meaningful experience," said Ms...
- Brand MVPs of Social Media: How Denny's and Nissan Blocked a Kobe Bryant Sweep...post on Instagram. So which brands could withstand the Kobe onslaught and
engageconsumers more than any other brands without him? Nissan pulled it off...
- Dorm Rooms Go TV-Set-Free as Millennials Change Their HabitsTarget's back-to-college lineup includes twin sheets with media pockets to let students store iPads or phones after watching video in bed.
- Five Ways AI Will Impact Marketing Over the Next 12 MonthsHere are five ways artificial intelligence will impact marketing over the next year and how marketers can prepare, writes Jeremy Wilson.
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows BET's new shows include "Tales," weaving hip-hop into three-act narratives, and "The Yard," a drama about historically black colleges.