LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New ANA Report Claims Non-Transparent Production Practices at Agencies...the Association of National Advertisers claims that advertising agencies and holding companies
engagein non-transparent practices when it comes to the production of commercials...
- A Shorter Road to Account-Based Marketing: Start With Current CustomersDon't neglect existing customers as you transition to Account-Based Marketing, writes Adi Aloni, director of customer growth at Folloze.
- CNN to Debut Live Ads During Solar Eclipse...experimenting more with the format in recent years as they look to
engageviewers who are skipping commercials or watching content on platforms where there...
- Opinion: Vote No on the SAG/AFTRA Deal. Here's Why Union members are voting on a tentative deal with production companies for film and TV work. Shelly Palmer is opposed.
- Crayola Colors Outside the Lines The challenge is particularly vivid for a wax-stick product rooted so far from the information age.