LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- #AADigital: How CMOs Protect the Consumer Experience...apps and tech. "They're digital natives," Mr. Krishnan said. "We want them to educate us about how they use apps and
- As Marketers Rush to Programmatic, Consumer-Privacy Rules Still Apply...key industry associations. Under DAA principles, participating marketers and other organizations that
engagein online behavioral advertising inform consumers of what will be done with...
- Marketers: Stop Asking Consumers 'Why?'Market research needs to catch up to neuroscience, Tom Denari writes. Asking consumers "why?" is the wrong question.
- PepsiCo Replaces Coca-Cola as NBA Sponsor...in the U.S. and using the power of our brands to
engageand refresh fans at every level of the sport," Ivan Pollard, senior...
- HBO Starts a Dragon Hunt to Promote 'Game of Thrones' Season PremiereA social campaign via 360i asks viewers to catch Drogon.