LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ANA Live Blog, Day Two: Not Just Twerking for the Sake of It It's the second day of the ANA Masters. Here's what's up.
- Marketer's Brief: Ad Production Workers Take on Creative Shops at ANA...year in the wake of an ANA report claiming that ad agencies
engagein non-transparent practices when they do the work in house. Animated...
- Here's Facebook's Full-Page NYT Ad About 'Protecting Our Community From Election Interference'Members of Congress and other would-be regulators of Facebook are the obvious target of this Times ad.
- To Protect Elections, Imagining a President of the InternetTwo senators support a bill regulating campaign ads on digital platforms. It won't produce the desired outcome, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Smart Speakers: Why Marketers Need to Listen Now Smart speakers? Marketers need to listen up: Users already say they're essential to their everyday lives, according to new NPR-Edison Research data.