LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Snapchat Attracts More Campaign Spending as Candidates Reach Out to Young Voters The Clinton campaign is buying video ads with a targeted number of views by Snapchat's audience, while Trump is running an interactive ad seeking users' e-mail addresses
- Why Facebook Live Doesn't Make Sense for Advertisers...marketers still cannot presume that Facebook Live viewers will attend to or
engagewith mid-roll ad content. Viewers today are likely to use the...
- Google Ramps Up VR Push Ahead of Hybrid Store, Software Service Daydream's Debut...and software service that Google hopes will be the dominant way people
engagein virtual reality, much like Android is for smartphones. An update to...
- Cindy Gallop Doesn't Care What You Think The former ad agency exec is on a mission. Get on board or get out of the way.
- Lowdown: MillerCoors Planning Alcoholic Aguas Frescas BrandThe Lowdown has the latest on how much Coke, Pepsi brand values have fallen and what Katy Perry is up to with her fragrance brand.