LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Samsung, not Google, Should Be the CES Hero One can call Samsung's approach brilliant or quixotic, David Berkowitz writes, but at least it knows what's at stake.
- Creative Shops Will Lead Media Strategy in 2018Simply throwing a TV spot over the fence doesn't work anymore, Adam Kleinberg writes.
- Ad Age @ CES: 5 Things We Learned About the Connected Home...the cost for insurance providers and also provide a new way to
engagewith their consumers." 3. Smart cities will be a bigger topic of...
- Ad Execs With Military Experience Help Create App for VeteransCorey Martin and Layne Harris, two 360i executives who served in the military, helped create National Geographic's app for veterans.
- The 10 Best Branded Content Partnerships of 2017As these 10 examples show, inspirational content was the theme for branded content in 2017, writes Jerrid Grimm, cofounder of Pressboard.