LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Perkins Selects Buntin Group as New Agency of RecordIncumbent Doner did not participate in review.
- M&A in Adland: One Big Deal. Scores of Smaller Deals...U.S. acquisitions in 2013 and 2014 included digital agencies Hawkeye and
EngaugeMarketing and public-relations agency Qorvis Communications . Interpublic Group of Cos.' 11...
- Largest Media-Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....Performance Marketing, Spark and other operations. ZenithOptimedia is ZenithOptimedia network; Zenith Media USA includes Moxie (including
EngaugeMarketing, acquired in August 2013), Performics and Ninah.
- Publicis, Omnicom Align Chess Pieces in Key Divisions...group purchased Beehive Communications , Poke London and U.S.-based digital shop
Engauge, the last a partnership between Halyard Capital and Stan Rapp, co-founder...
- Publicis Buys Beehive Agency to Build Presence in India...agencies Poke and Outside Line in the U.K., Espalhe in Brazil,
Engaugeand Rokkan in the U.S., Net@lk in China, and global...