With our unparalleled access to Hollywood's most creative minds and most fascinating stars, we keep you plugged into pop culture.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners Hardened during the rise of digital media, our latest crop of magazine honorees are showing the way forward, not just for "old" media.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Halts Ads Excluding Racial Groups. Plus, New Claims Against Matt Lauer...defending Matt Lauer and commenting that news is a "flirty business,"
Entertainment Weeklyreports . ICYM the tweet (for which Rivera later apologized), here it is...
- Agency Brief: Pancakes, Puzzles and Promises...hired its first president. Tom Morrissy is a former publisher of
Entertainment Weeklywho launched his own consultancy (Morrissy & Vine) in 2008 to advise executives...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: The 'Radioactive' Weinstein Brand Name. Plus, Fox's World Cup Mess Plus, Apple is reportedly teaming up with Steven Spielberg's company to revive a cult '80s TV series.
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Airbnb CMO Checks Out, Google's Multilingual Ear Buds and More...to care deeply about their brands." Media migration Time Inc.'s
Entertainment Weeklyis leaving New York and heading for Hollywood, reports Matthew Flamm at...