With our unparalleled access to Hollywood's most creative minds and most fascinating stars, we keep you plugged into pop culture.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 11: Baseball Maintains Top Swing It's no surprise that the final two games of the World Series claimed the Nos. 1 and 2 spots on the media chart this week.
- M&C Saatchi, Droga5 Expand Creative Teams...Gunatilaka was head of content innovation at OMD , doing work for
Entertainment Weekly, Spin and Paper Magazine. Previously, Krantz served as associate creative director at...
- Lowdown: Tylenol Asks, Can Arthritic Musicians Still Rock?The Lowdown has the latest on how Tylenol orchestrated a Fleetwood Mac cover song and news on a store Jack Daniel's is opening in Chicago.
- Rodale Poaches Matt Bean From Time Inc. to Edit Men's Health...most recently as senior VP-editorial innovation. He's also edited
Entertainment Weeklyand served as managing editor of Sports Illustrated digital. He first worked...
- Time Inc. Names Rich Battista to Succeed Joe Ripp as CEO...as exec VP at Time Inc. and president of People and
Entertainment Weekly, was promoted to president-entertainment and sports group and video in January...