Epsilon is the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of agency for a consumer-empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #3 U.S. Digital Agency Network, we employ over 5000 associates in 60 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505. Epsilon is an Alliance Data (ADS) company.
OUR REACH & IMPACT
• More than 5000 employees
• 60 offices servicing 115 countries
• Lauded by the creative community with 65 awards across the creative services spectrum
• 10-year average tenure among our top 25 clients
• One of the largest data originators in the marketplace
• More than 90 million customers reached using our data and platforms
• 300 million loyalty members worldwide
• Tens of billions of emails delivered annually in 115 countries
• More than 100,000 custom data models built for clients
• Bryan Kennedy, CEO
• Andy Frawley, President
• Tim Prunk, EVP, Data Solutions
- Epsilon Hints at Changes To Its Conversant Business
Epsilonis going through changes as it continues working towards integrating Conversant, the company formerly known as Valueclick, which it purchased it for $2.3...
- Identity Crisis: Data Services Firms Aren't Sure What They Want to Be...in the marketing data-services space -- Experian Marketing Services, Alliance Data's
Epsilonand the smaller yet scrappier Merkle -- have made all sorts of moves...
- Twitter Follows Facebook, Adds Purchase-Based Targeting...a similar program two years ago with the same partners, along with
Epsilon. Like that offering, the Twitter system will match its users with people...
- Data Frenemies Emerge as Demand to Move Offline Data to the Web GrowsLiveRamp and Datalogix are hiring, and Acxiom signed a lease on a larger office space to house LiveRamp and Acxiom staff in San Francisco.
- Amazon Assembles Creative Training Program for Ad Agencies...Trusted Creative Partner program, including Leo Burnett's Arc Worldwide , DDB California,
Epsilon-Ryan, Possible, Rockfish and TeaLab. The program doesn't have a set...