Epsilon is the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of agency for a consumer-empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #3 U.S. Digital Agency Network, we employ over 5000 associates in 60 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505. Epsilon is an Alliance Data (ADS) company.
OUR REACH & IMPACT
• More than 5000 employees
• 60 offices servicing 115 countries
• Lauded by the creative community with 65 awards across the creative services spectrum
• 10-year average tenure among our top 25 clients
• One of the largest data originators in the marketplace
• More than 90 million customers reached using our data and platforms
• 300 million loyalty members worldwide
• Tens of billions of emails delivered annually in 115 countries
• More than 100,000 custom data models built for clients
• Bryan Kennedy, CEO
• Andy Frawley, President
• Tim Prunk, EVP, Data Solutions
A Brand New View
- Amazon Assembles Creative Training Program for Ad Agencies...Trusted Creative Partner program, including Leo Burnett's Arc Worldwide , DDB California,
Epsilon-Ryan, Possible, Rockfish and TeaLab. The program doesn't have a set...
- A Data Lab Rat in the Big City: Why Trackers Couldn't Trap This City DwellerAd Age reporter Kate Kaye allowed five consumer data-gathering companies to track her for three weeks. Here's what happened.
- Epsilon CEO: Buying Conversant Will Help Connect Cross-Channel Dots...can do that across channels. The owner of data and email powerhouse
Epsilonhas agreed to spend $2.3 billion to buy digital-marketing-services...
- Packaged-Goods Marketers Wade Warily Into E-commerceBig brands are stymied by executional strategies in a world where search is the new shelf space.
- Why Experian Used Its B-to-B Brand and the MLB All-Star Vote to Pitch to Consumers...itself -- one that along with other large data firms including Acxiom and
Epsilonhas been demonized by legislators critical of the data broker industry -- that...