LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Everyday Health Buys Lonelygirl15 Producer EQAL in Expansion to New Genres Everyday Health will acquire
EQAL, the production company behind some of YouTube's earliest scripted hits -- Lonelygirl15 and Kate Modern -- as it looks to expand...
- Digital Storytelling: What Can Porn and Paula Deen Teach Us? Think back to an age before mass media and subsequent fragmentation; we had one thing that we could rely on: the story.
- Your Next Marketing Mashup: Paid, Owned and Earned MediaPaid media can deliver great results as well, but there's always the John Wanamaker problem: It's impossible to figure out which half being spent on advertising campaign is wasted.
- Another triumph for Old Spice at Effies...Inc., and Digitas ), Kraft and Digitas for Real Women of Philadelphia (with
Eqal, Edelman , mcgarrybowen and OgilvyAction ) and Bank of America and Starcom USA/LiquidThread...
- Kraft Puts Big Bucks Behind Philadelphia Cooking Creme Launch...campaign called "Real Women of Philadelphia" by Publicis Groupe's Digitas and
Eqal, a social entertainment company. Consumers submitted cream cheese recipes and celebrity chef...