LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Office Depot Holds Cross-Agency Review Less Than a Year After OfficeMax Merger...successful partnership will continue." OfficeMax was the first client for The
Escape Podin Chicago when the agency opened its doors in 2007, but the...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Orbit Gum Puts Sarah Silverman's Latest Breakup in TV Ad Wrigley deploys the sassy comedienne as Trident goes for laughs with remake of its 2003 squirrel ad.
- Holiday TV Push Starts Two Weeks Earlier At Toys 'R' Us...social activity around the hashtag #WishinAccomplished. Toys "R" Us works with
Escape Pod, Chicago. Toys "R" Us spends about $90 million annually during the fourth...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.