LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Tylenol Might Also Help Emotional Pain...percent plan to buy interactive experiences like a Murder Mystery dinner or
Escapethe Room activity. Personalization conundrum Consumers want personalized marketing and shopping experiences...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Billy Bush Takes on TrumpPlus: GroupM estimates that Google and Facebook will account for 84% of global digital ad spend in 2017, if you don't account for China.
- Rant of the Week: Escape From Pervert IslandIt's gotten to that point that it's refreshing when there's news that's NOT about sexual misconduct. Nuclear Armageddon, anyone?
- Marketer's Brief: Echo Dot, Fire TV Sticks Win Black Friday WeekendAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Amazon's top selling items during the critical shopping period.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A Shadowy New Ad Fraud Scam. Plus, Another Facebook Fail After 'Methbot,' meet the newest digital ad fraud scheme, 'Hyphbot.'